It will all be over in 6 hours

Wow Elaine not long now, hope everything goes smoothly for you, at least you will finially be holding your little girl very soon now!!

Will be thinking of you and look forward to speaking to you soon

Good luck x x x

Finally! Best of luck to you both Elaine - looking forward to seeing the piccies.

LBxx

YaaaY!!! Glad to hear that your day has finally come!!! Wishing you the best of luck and a fast labor!!!!! Can't wait to see pics!!

xoxo Ree

Good Luck

It's 9.54pm - I'm hoping for your sake you've had a quick labour and she's already here.

Ashley xxx

Good luck hope all went well. I'm a bit late posting.

Lots of love and hugs xxxxxxxxxxxx

omg i was up tues night till 6am with false labour pain! so i didnt come on yesterday coz i was knackered n i missed u!! that explains why the chat rooms empty lol...

oh well u won hehe!
good luck hun spk to u soon xxx :D

hope everything goes well!! :D it's so exciting isn't it :lol:

Been thinking of you all day - hope that all is going well and that the hospital aren't too busy and that things have been done on time etc. You may even have your baby by now!!

Lots of love - cant wait to speak to you once you are back xx

well Elaine nearly 24 hours since your induction so hopefully its all over with by now and your little girl has arrived!

Thinking of you! x x

Come on tell us i need to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going mad logging on every 10 mins only to find no news! :shock:

i've been thinking about you since we last msn'ed - hope all has gone well for you and that you have a beautiful little baby daughter to show off!

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back