Is Wind Ok And Normal ???

kitten x

Reaction score
Hi everyone xx

as some of you no its early days for me and all im doin over the slightest pains or
twinges is worry myself.

Well for the last 2weeks ive found myself to be feeling so bloated and full of wind :oops: ,
but i keep worrying myself thinking its my period and its the tummy ache and pains and im checking everytime i go to the toilet :oops: ,x

Id just like to no if this is normal and if anyone else is feeling abit bloated and full of wind :lol:
like me , just so i can stop worrying as i rang drs 2day and was told midwife wont see me till im 10weeks :( xx

mmmm yes wind does seem to be abundant during early pregnancy :oops: :oops: :oops: :wink: :wink: :lol:

Quite normal hun...I could make a sailor blush some days :oops: :rotfl:

hey kitten. Believe me I had terrible wind for abour two weeks. It seems to have eased a bit now, but I just felt sorry for my fiance who had to put up with it! Have also been very bloated and look about 5 months pregnant. If yours is normal so is mine! :dance: It should ease off soon I expect. xx

HannahD said:
Quite normal hun...I could make a sailor blush some days :oops: :rotfl:

Hi hannah xx

:rotfl: ha ha that made me laugh, do you think the same as me and think its summit else i feel so silly :oops: xx

i still carnt believe it its not sunk in yet xx

susy said:
hey kitten. Believe me I had terrible wind for abour two weeks. It seems to have eased a bit now, but I just felt sorry for my fiance who had to put up with it! Have also been very bloated and look about 5 months pregnant. If yours is normal so is mine! :dance: It should ease off soon I expect. xx

hiya xx

mine seems be worse when ive eaten bread, oh yes ive shocked my fella :rotfl: believe me i dont fink he will ever call me a lady again :wink: , i do feel bloated and look it to just hope this is allok and normal then xx

how far along are you susy? xxx

trixipaws said:
mmmm yes wind does seem to be abundant during early pregnancy :oops: :oops: :oops: :wink: :wink: :lol:

oohh good so im not the only one who got wind :lol: , i must say its playing tricks on my mind im thinking the worst its horrible and no1 will see me till 10weeks xxx

Wind is normal,i farted like a trooper and it didn't smell too good :oops:
Still am now :oops:

:rotfl: I wonder if it gets any better at any stage. I feel like a minger :lol:

pacha said:
:rotfl: I wonder if it gets any better at any stage. I feel like a minger :lol:

:? oh god i hope so its ok when your in your own home its when your out and you got let it out i carnt do it :rotfl: i have be in my own home :lol: xx

sueken said:
wait till you go into labour and poo yourself :rotfl:

:shhh: dont say that, its never happened to me b4 so fingers crossed that wont happenthis time round :lol: xx

I'm glad i saw this post this morning! I woke up in the night with what i though were cramps, got really worried, then 10 minutes later just big fat wind!! :oops: I found it quite funny, but my boyfriend didnt at 4.00 in the morning!! :lol:

oh good god yes! I have SUCH wind. it causes me cramp and is constant.

my cats have left me as it smells so bad :lol: I swear I walk around with a green haze around me

even Mr B has commented on how my 'arse is rotten' and he's a soldier so it must be bad :lol:

I'm also burping lots.

Pregnancy is magical :lol:

I have never been a 'windy' person :rotfl: This is just awful..I can only compare the smell to that of the bin outside :eek: Im 20 weeks this week and Its getting worse, not better!

sueken said:
wait till you go into labour and poo yourself :rotfl:

I am having anxiety dreams about this already. I have always maintained to my husband that I never poo because I am a lady and the poo fairies deal with that sort of thing in the night. If I poo myself in front of him and half a dozen health care professionals I don't think I will ever recover from the shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back