Trapped wind (tmi)

frankie247

Reaction score
Last night I was lain awake in bed with really bad pains across my stomach. They felt higher up than crampy period pains and mostly on the left and into my back. I also thought I could feel gas moving in my stomach and I was bloated.

I've convinced myself this is trapped wind. Anyone experienced something similar? Stupid question time: can it harm the baby? Or be a sign that something is wrong?

its all normal and very very frequent unfortunately. it can't harm the baby at all :)

I suffer really bad pains from trapped wind...what I do is...lay on floor with knees to chest then roll to your right side for a min then roll to your left side and stay there....usually does trick for me xx

Thanks for the tip Tee, I'll try that next time. In the end I was walking up and down the stairs lol

i had really bad pains wheni had trapped wind int eh early days used to wake me up in the night after a little walk about it went off x

Raisins seem to do the trick for me! xx

OMG I get killer trapped wind when pregnant. And if it's not trapped it's freely vacating me lol

I'm not normally a farty person, but when I'm pregnant OMG I fart for england lol

Totally normal though unfortunately!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back