• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is Wind Ok And Normal ???

niblet said:
sueken said:
wait till you go into labour and poo yourself :rotfl:

I am having anxiety dreams about this already. I have always maintained to my husband that I never poo because I am a lady and the poo fairies deal with that sort of thing in the night. If I poo myself in front of him and half a dozen health care professionals I don't think I will ever recover from the shame.

Take it from me you won't care :rotfl:

niblet said:
sueken said:
wait till you go into labour and poo yourself :rotfl:

I am having anxiety dreams about this already. I have always maintained to my husband that I never poo because I am a lady and the poo fairies deal with that sort of thing in the night. If I poo myself in front of him and half a dozen health care professionals I don't think I will ever recover from the shame.

OMG!! Im the same have never once pooed around my hubby in the 2 yrs we have been together! He thinks Im a freak!!!

I said we cuold poo in labour..Big mistake, hes now talking about shoving the midwife a fiver for her to inform him if I do so he knwos im normal :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

as for wind!!! yep pretty much normal for this stage it seems to be!!

The thing is, they've seen it so many times before that by all accounts it is dealt with quickly and discreetly. My friends who have had this problem said it just gets swept off the table as soon as it appears.

If it's really going to be a problem for you I think you can elect to have an enema beforehand to get it all out of the way before the birth... You're not going to be the first ladies worrying about it :hug:

buddabun said:
The thing is, they've seen it so many times before that by all accounts it is dealt with quickly and discreetly. My friends who have had this problem said it just gets swept off the table as soon as it appears.

If it's really going to be a problem for you I think you can elect to have an enema beforehand to get it all out of the way before the birth... You're not going to be the first ladies worrying about it :hug:

(Has visions of a poo bucket hidden discreetly under the table/bed

hey Kitten, I am six weeks now, but I had really bad wind in the first couple of weeks. it was worst about week four, now it seems to have got better, but still feeling like I am six months pregnant rather than 6 weeks!! xx best let it out than keep it in! :wave:

ladylil said:
I'm glad i saw this post this morning! I woke up in the night with what i though were cramps, got really worried, then 10 minutes later just big fat wind!! :oops: I found it quite funny, but my boyfriend didnt at 4.00 in the morning!! :lol:

:rotfl: ha ha im so glad im not the only one going thru this xx
my other half has said to me he will never look at me as a lady ever again xx
i just turned rnd and said well its your fault xx :lol: xxxx

buddabun said:
oh good god yes! I have SUCH wind. it causes me cramp and is constant.

my cats have left me as it smells so bad :lol: I swear I walk around with a green haze around me

even Mr B has commented on how my 'arse is rotten' and he's a soldier so it must be bad :lol:

I'm also burping lots.

Pregnancy is magical :lol:

so many of us going thru this is great for me lol xx
ooohhh your poor cats :rotfl: , xxx

susy said:
hey Kitten, I am six weeks now, but I had really bad wind in the first couple of weeks. it was worst about week four, now it seems to have got better, but still feeling like I am six months pregnant rather than 6 weeks!! xx best let it out than keep it in! :wave:

hi susy xxx
im 4weeks 2days and all im doing is worrying myself over every little twinge and niggle its awful i dont remember any of these with any of my last 3 but then again i always found out much later i just carnt stop worrying , did your wind pains make u feel it was summit else summit bad happenin xxx
sorry for being so negative xxx

Rock-Angel said:
buddabun said:

(Has visions of a poo bucket hidden discreetly under the table/bed

oh god now your giving me visions now i will be looking for the buckets when i go hospital xx :lol:

Della Mack said:
Do you think its all the fruit we all eating now?

i def put it down to fruit and bread is the worst x i just worrys me i hate having any kind of twinges its horrible xx

I think I'm more worried about peeing myself. Now thats a little more messy and they can't just wip that away!

:rotfl:

hey again Kitten. I didnt have a lot of pain with it, but I can remember when I used to get really bad IBS and that was really painful, with dull,sharp pains in my tummy, Honestly dont worry, I was just letting off the most horriffic wind in week four, when I was home alone, that was worst and also I would do it secretly outside ot in town where it was noisy so no one could hear! Hopefully it should ease off, but try and get it out of you rather than keep it in because that will just make it worse. I reckon its a sign the baby is a boy and is just practising for when he comes out! ( I told my fiance that a girl would never make such a bad smell or noise so must be a boy) Funnily enough my fiance had really bad wind in the same week. Imagine what our house was like! xxx :rotfl:

susy said:
hey again Kitten. I didnt have a lot of pain with it, but I can remember when I used to get really bad IBS and that was really painful, with dull,sharp pains in my tummy, Honestly dont worry, I was just letting off the most horriffic wind in week four, when I was home alone, that was worst and also I would do it secretly outside ot in town where it was noisy so no one could hear! Hopefully it should ease off, but try and get it out of you rather than keep it in because that will just make it worse. I reckon its a sign the baby is a boy and is just practising for when he comes out! ( I told my fiance that a girl would never make such a bad smell or noise so must be a boy) Funnily enough my fiance had really bad wind in the same week. Imagine what our house was like! xxx :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: im laughin so much after reading your reply xx you def make me laugh thats for sure , i suppose its natural for us all to worry at some point, oh god yeah i no excatly wot you mean about doing it outside where its noisey if im with my little ones i blame them :lol: :rotfl: , when im home i def dont keepit in and coz of this ive lost my fellas respect he looks at me so shocked ha ha , i will let you no the sex wen i find out long time yet see if your rite xx
funny coz my last 4mates whohave shown me theirs scans about 20weeks ive guessed rite everytime what they were havin xxx
hope spk to you soon xxxxx :hug: :hug:

Hey remember too if you are stressed out and worried that can contribute to IBS. Glad I brought a smile. Am really enjoying this forum too as nobody knows yet apart my fiance. I hope the little one is fine and dandy in there. I am sure he/she is just snuggling down and getting themselves feeling comfortable down there while you suffer(i suppose moving into a new home can be quite a lot of fun when you are so little, who cares if mummy has wind as long as i m happy!) - oh the joys they put us through! xx :wall: hope it gets better soon! :sleep:

ps: yeah my guy was pretty shocked too when I blamed the bad smells on him knowing full well it was me. :oops: but hey get them back at their own game for once, we have put up with it for long enough from them...and I bet our whoppers would put them to shame!! :) :rotfl:

susy said:
Hey remember too if you are stressed out and worried that can contribute to IBS. Glad I brought a smile. Am really enjoying this forum too as nobody knows yet apart my fiance. I hope the little one is fine and dandy in there. I am sure he/she is just snuggling down and getting themselves feeling comfortable down there while you suffer(i suppose moving into a new home can be quite a lot of fun when you are so little, who cares if mummy has wind as long as i m happy!) - oh the joys they put us through! xx :wall: hope it gets better soon! :sleep:

ps: yeah my guy was pretty shocked too when I blamed the bad smells on him knowing full well it was me. :oops: but hey get them back at their own game for once, we have put up with it for long enough from them...and I bet our whoppers would put them to shame!! :) :rotfl:

you no i bet your rite all this worrying im doin is prob making it worse, yeah im enjoying making friends its so nice to have so many people to spk to and get advise xx
oh yeah their comfortable while we suffer sounds right to me :lol: , im sure in a couple of weeks i will be chattin to you and saying you remember when....and all will be fine just me worryin xx
ha ha my fella nos when its me butlike you say better out than in :lol: , i dont no how he dare say im not a lady just coz their men they fink its ok to do really loud smelly trumps and we have be ok with it well now its pay back :rotfl: , my oh has made me feel sick many of time due to his smelly bum now i giggle and get him back watchin him walk rite into it :rotfl: :oops: sorry being so crude :rotfl: xxxx

:dance: yeah, give him his due while it lasts, dont waste it (the wind)hun or you will regret it when he next plans his trump. !

:dance: :rotfl:

susy said:
:dance: yeah, give him his due while it lasts, dont waste it (the wind)hun or you will regret it when he next plans his trump. !

:dance: :rotfl:

:lol: ha ha i will def give him plenty of days worth of getting my own back, im def not gona waste any :rotfl: xxxx

T'is a Secret said:
Yes- very very normal :lol:

oohhh good im starting to feel sooooo much better noing that so many of u ladies are going thru the same as me hurray for wind but how unlucky for our partners :rotfl: xxxxxx

Oh dear I spoke too soon, I had wind again tonight :oops: must have been the two pasties,cheese roll and packet of jaffa cakes i ate at lunch time :think: guess I am back in touch with you guys again! so Kitten, dont take my advice about it going away! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back