Is this the start or just my imagination?

Christina1979

Reaction score
I have been having slight twinges for about a week now, getting steadily more noticeable.

Midwife told me baby is fully engaged at my appointment on Wednesday.

All of yesterday I was noticing more twinges and baby was going mental.

Last night the twinges became little annoying pains under my bump and in my lower back and I kept feeling a pressure in my bottom. I managed to get to sleep but kept waking up with more of these feelings of pressure and aches.

This morning I feel like i constantly need to go to the toilet (to poo TMI :oops: ) and the twinges are a little more annoying than last night. Not enough to warrant pain relief though, especially as they come and go.

Im by no means about to call the hospital etc just wondering whether this is the start of things for me - still I guess I could go on feeling like this for another 3 weeks!!! :roll:

Aw I don't know hun, but if it is the start you had better kep your legs tightly crossed - I'M FIRST :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:rotfl:

I have no idea but fingers crossed it is :pray:

I HOPE this is a sign that things are moving :D :cheer:
fingers crossed for you hun :pray:
sarah :wave:

Hope it is the start for you :hug:

However I have been like that for the last week and am still here :wall:

Good luck :hug:

I have a feeling it will be the same for me...

I think I am looking out for the slightest thing now so im sure it will just carry on like this for weeks :roll:

Christina1979 said:
I have a feeling it will be the same for me...

I think I am looking out for the slightest thing now so im sure it will just carry on like this for weeks :roll:

It is very frustrating but I keep telling myself that at least something must be happening :D

It won't be much longer hun :hug:

Have had loads of clearout today :oops: still getting twinges and pressure on and off.

It's the not knowing and the waiting that is so frustrating - not that I need to tell you lot :lol: :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back