is this IT this time?

Louise_a

Reaction score
last sunday i was having contractions thru the night and into monday but they died off, my show followed shortly after. all week ive had twinges and sharp pains.

last night i was having BH so intense that it was making my head and eye pulse! horrid!!

this morn i woke up to more contractions, quite painfull and very low down, had a dribble of clear fluid down my leg (nothing since so unlikely to be waters) and also spoting of browny blood, not thick like plug but more sort of watery.
contractions are irregular at the moment. are things getting ready or am i in for false hope again :(

Sounds like things are happening. sure if not it u are very close.

i hope this is it hun

keep us posted

mariex

Hope it wont be much longer for you. :hug:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Sounds like your little bundle of joy is about to make an entrance. Have you called your MW or been to the hospital for a check? TBH, I wouldn't 2nd guess this, BHY are one thing but contractions are a lot worse.

good luck :pray:
it sounds promising that yes this could be it
any further progress????????????
lol sarah :hug:

Good luck!! Hope it's not too much longer for you!

hi there peeps.

just a quick note to say ive been in labout since last sunday at 3am when i was awakened by PAIIIIIIIIIN! waters then burst, and i mean burst! at 5am. we heard them go pop lol.

after exam, everything is thin and soft BUT cervix wasnt dilating quick enough, since sunday i am only dilated 4cm!! contactions are every 4-5 mins but still not dilating quick enough.

being induced tomorrow 8am. :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back