Feeling Yuck!

chrystaltips

Reaction score
For the last few days I've noticed an increase in pelvic pressure, at the front of my pelvis and on my bladder, plus lots of sharp twinges in that area. I've also noticed that I need to pee and poo more frequently and that they have been quite loose and I sometimes feel nauseous again. Is this normal or should I be worried? Anyone else had this?

Could be your baby moving down a bit :)

I am getting the same- MW said bubs is thinking of engaging

Well I'm 34 weeks and I've had that sensations a lot more recently... The sharp twinges in my groin area have been enough to take my breath away... Its quite bad.

I've also had these feeling all of a sudden that my waters are about to go... and I have to stop in the middle of the street and wait a few moments.

I've started waddling to.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Its normal for the baby to start descending into the pelvis at this stage although they might not engage straight away... or if they do.. they can pop out again at any time. :roll:

me too ive had sharp pains. Also baby is hurting me when it moves a bit more now. I would have thought im a bit early on to say the head is moving down, but it could be. yay!
glad ist not only me.

Ohh I hope she is starting to engage. How exciting!

BTW what does the feeling your waters are about to break feel like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back