Is this right?

z.j.hill1992

Reaction score
Line showed up in seconds (Tesco test). Tested again and same happened.. is this a definite positive?

So I started spotting Friday, thought it would be AF. Saturday was barely spotting, and yesterday and today it's only when I wipe. So tonight I bought some tests from Tesco and took this straight away and positive line showed up within seconds.. don't want to get my hopes up. But still no sign of AF starting

Attachments

• ddf5ed25f.jpg.png
    ddf5ed25f.jpg.png
    348 KB · Views: 81
I can see the lines, congrats. How many DPO are you? Should have a stronger line by Wednesday I reckon x

I don't know as not tracked my cycles with BBT since around April. I gave it a rest and just hoped it would happen when my body was ready. I'm on CD42 atm.

Cycles from Oct 2015 have ranged from 27 days to 43 days, most being 30-32 day cycles. Guessing I'm 13dpo? But not sure to be exact on when I ovulated. Possibly around 22nd October?

I can see a line too! I'd take another test in a couple of days! Fingers crossed for you :)

I see a line on both of them! Have you tested again?? :dust:

Three very faint positives now. But I don't seem to trust them :/ hoping they'll be darker on the weekend.

But still no AF. Spotting lasted no more than 72 hours

Attachments

• IMG_7067.jpg
    IMG_7067.jpg
    341 KB · Views: 25
Deffo a line! So hard being patient! Spotting can be quite normal, fingers crossed those lines get darker! But looks like BFP to me x

Your clear blue plus is the same as what mine was and I didn't think it was positive the next morning it showed on a digital and I was just pregnant 1-2 weeks since conception which is why it was so faint but exactly the same as yours and I had spotting two days before x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back