Is this it or is it false hope!?

babybo

Reaction score
Went to bed last nite around 10pm with what felt like a stitch in my right side.
At midnight I woke up with tightenings across my tummy. Been awake most of the night with them. They haven't gone and now I'm getting a few cramps? As I type this now I just have the tight feeling but nothing else?

I did do alot of walking yesterday? And was on the gym ball so maybe I did too much?

Hubby has gone to work as i thought he could be existing a day sat here? X

I have no idea but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! I've had awful period cramps all night, worse than ever, and was hoping beyond hope that it meant something but they've gone now I've got up! Keep us updated! x

Oo exciting! Could you ring and ask midwife? Are they regular? I have an app on my phone ready to timeline when they start! Lol I'm all prepared! Good luck, hope this is it! Xx

Yeah I've got one of those too. I'm not timing the tightenings as it seems like a constant thing but the cramps are only every 10-15 mins apart and sometimes 30 mins so nothing regular at all xx

my body has been teasing me with things like this for a coupel of weeks now,
fx'd x

Sorry I can't be much help hun but I really hope this is the start for you. I have been getting period pain on an off for the last day or so and although I don't think anythings going to happen for a while I do think my body is starting to prepare. I'm just worried I won't recognise the signs as this is my first. Let us know how you get on today xxx

Sounds like yourt body is gearing up for labour. I get days with loads of cramps, but not any tightenings so sounds promising.

Keep my fingers crossed for you xxxx

Thanx girls. I had tightenings when I fell over last week for 6 hours but this is now in it's 9th hour and isn't giving up! Just tried to go for a wee and the pain was wicked when I stood up!! X

Hope this is it for you Babybo, unfortunately I had similar on Friday and we thought that was it but I'm still here :( however it's happened others an they've gone on to have their bubbas so who knows?? Good luck xx

Exciting stuff!!!! Keep calm, relax and keep us updated!!! Xx

Sat here on my ball with nothing now!! Tightenings are not as strong? Sleepless night for nothing grrrrrrr but I will keep bouncing on the ball xx

Nothing to report really. Tightenings are still there but really mild. The little minx is very very active though. Had no cramps since about 1030 so think it was all a tease fir me :0( I just want her here now xx

Oh no, hopefully it will be the start of something and bubs will make an appearance soon. Keep bouncing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back