Is this it or is it false hope!?

i know how u feel with the teasing xxx

sounds like your body is getting ready though hon, very exciting stuff. x x

I'm 39 weeks and have been having the same tightening feelings for three days now. Yesterday I really suddenly had to go to the loo and I thought that it could be the real thing but now I'm not so sure. I've also been getting v.sharp pains in my cervix (like a violent smear test) - anyone else got / had this? Thanks! Emily

Good luck, hope she don't keep you waiting too long x

Hope something starts up for u soon x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Babybo... is LO still being stubborn? Hope that she gets a wriggle on. I know once you have your LO then mine can't be far behind surely? lol

Get out babies lol!!

xxx

Lol yeah she's being a pain on the butt!! Walked ALL DAY today! My feet are paying for it now though!!
Had some pineapple and a curry and will possibly, just maybe, try and convince myself to use my hubby's body!! Lol xx

use my hubby's body!! Lol xx

I did this at the weekend. as well as loads of walking, RLT, clary sage oil in the bath and ball bouncing and NOTHING... these babies are too stubborn. I think the more we force them the less likely they will shift.

xxxx

Babybo, I can remember the day you got your bfp and I can't believe you are so close to having your lil one!!

Not long now!!

It's soooo exciting!!

:) :)

XX

Aww thanx babe! I feel like I've been pregnant for years lol xx

I'm having the same babybo really thought I was starting off last night but no she was just teasing me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back