Is this enough time?

lol u must be joking evie?!! im average!!! i actually think ur avatar looks better maximised your reallly pretty in it!! :D i didnt think u were ugly by any means just didnt realise how pretty?!?! :D xx

aww thankyou - but no im being serious . . i think your a very actractive lady :D . . .

your welcome your husband is a very lucky man to have you i know i wouldnt complain hehe :oops:

Last edited:
pmsl my husband is gorgeous!! or so i think!! hes a fitty!!! even with his superman boxers hes wearing tonight!! pmsl xx

not a gr8 pic of me but hes fit in it!!! :D xx

Attachments

• me and lisa.jpg
    me and lisa.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 6
omg you eyes are really bright!! are they contacts??? they well pretty!!! i want coloured contacts!!

nope no contacts - but i would love green ones!! omg i loveee green eyes!!! :D xxx

i want the green ones i think they called sea green they are really bright they sell them down my road!!

btw- - you dont mind me flirting with you do you??? i dont want to upset anyone :oops:

i want the green ones i think they called sea green they are really bright they sell them down my road!!

btw- - you dont mind me flirting with you do you??? i dont want to upset anyone :oops:

Flirting evie ? are you bisexual :x , I thought i was at one point x

yer i am bisexual but i didnt mean it in a sexy way i do it with my boy/or/girl friends all the time if i thin they are really pretty i tell them :D

omg i hope no one too it the wrong way :shock:

good good!! i was worried for a min specially as you have been let into the girles room haha!! x

yer i am bisexual but i didnt mean it in a sexy way i do it with my boy/or/girl friends all the time if i thin they are really pretty i tell them :D

omg i hope no one too it the wrong way :shock:

No i was just curious :) .. Sorry if i Offended you x

oh not at all bab you would have to go some to offend me lol!!! :rotfl: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27