Is this enough time?

That's great :) It's nice to have family around for support too! Do they all live near you? x

Yes , it's like a block where I live , and we are all in a circle , Some of my elderly family live in Ireland though , But i've got all the support I need where I am , Im praying for a BFP this month :)

I have been On antibiotics for 3 days though , because I had a really bad water infection , Bleeding and Burning and everything (Tmi but thought i would share) I have finished my course Of antibiotics now though , But now i cant stop weeing so think i might have to leave it till march because i don't want no harm done to Our little one :(

see you were older than me when i first consieved i turned 19 5 days after i have issabelle :) and been together longer then i had when ttc me and hubby have been togther 4 years now and on are third and we were talkin a year before that but i dont count it as it was only on the net lol

Me and my OH met over the internet aswell :) Internet can cause so much happiness :)

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

Sounds lovely where you live... I wish my family was that close! x

[[/QUOTE]

Me and my OH met over the internet aswell :) Internet can cause so much happiness :)[/QUOTE]

yes i agree!! where abouts did you meet i met him of girls date for free .com :D

Me and my OH met over the internet aswell :) Internet can cause so much happiness :)[/QUOTE]

yes i agree!! where abouts did you meet i met him of girls date for free .com :D[/QUOTE]

Zoosk :)

Im not a happy bunny now :( , Sore tummy button , got the runs! :( Ouch! haha

oh no!!! eat lots of toast it cloggs you up!!! x x x

If it happen's you'll find a way to manage financially I'm sure and there's all sorts of support out there. My o/h was freaking out that we'd not be able to afford it and we take home £60k between us each year!! The point is, everyone worries how they will cope. It's great that you've got a close family network. I have to take a plane trip if I want to see mine :-(
You'll be great and when the time is right it'll just fall into place for you xx

girls ... in ref.. to the meeting the OH's online.... give us the story?!?! :D i need to know!!!! im sure the internet is the cause of millions of relationships and kids these days :D xxx

oh no!!! eat lots of toast it cloggs you up!!! x x x

I can't because i suffer with IBS and if i eat bread i get a belly like someone thats 6 month pregnant , Im surprised i have been to the toilet , Normally once every 2 weeks

hubby messaged me and about 20 girls saying he loved my eyes and throught i was beautiful plus he said he owned his own business posh car and house!!! the bugger lived in a flat (sharing) with a half dead car and was working at parceline at them time haha but i feel for him and found out he sent the email to me and 20 other girls after we were married!!!!! lol

girls ... in ref.. to the meeting the OH's online.... give us the story?!?! :D i need to know!!!! im sure the internet is the cause of millions of relationships and kids these days :D xxx

PM me and i will tell you my story :)

hubby messaged me and about 20 girls saying he loved my eyes and throught i was beautiful plus he said he owned his own business posh car and house!!! the bugger lived in a flat (sharing) with a half dead car and was working at parceline at them time haha but i feel for him and found out he sent the email to me and 20 other girls after we were married!!!!! lol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I met my OH online ;)

It's a bit of a long story though, but sweet too.

In regard to the original question, no I don't think it's too soon. The important thing is a relationship is stability.

I have IBS too, take bio-acidophilus, it sorts the runs right out!

ARW! thats cute :)

I met my OH and he said i have nice eyes ( piercing blue) as he said and a nice smile , so we got talking for about 2 weeks or something then in the end we decided to meet outside My local RBS branch and I thought can he talk , He was SOOOO shy I felt sorry for him , then we just fell for eachother straight away , then we decided to be in a relationship together and now he NEVER shuts up , I LOVE HIM TO BITS! , and we have been together ever since & are TTC! :)

I met my o/h on my hen night from my first marriage - carnage,

I have IBS too, take bio-acidophilus, it sorts the runs right out!

I dont suffer with runs normally :wall2: I Can never go to the toilet , and when I do I end up bright red with pins and needles lol , To much info but we're in the same boat lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back