Is this enough time?

yes yes me too!!! i get clogged up rather and the other way tho!!

awww class i never met anyone online i would have wanted to meet for real but loads of my friends have !!! :D charlene ur stories sweet... and evie urs is legendary lol.... i do think u can know someone online obv if your both being yourself you can get to know them a lot quicker... iykwim!!! :D xxx

IBS really is awful. U should try colonic irrigation too, helps loads but is totally embarassing. Having said that if you want babies you will be suffering worse things than colonics! x

Oh yeah, long story about our meeting - but that's how it started off. If anyone wants the full story pm me and I'll reveal all, needless to say it was not an easy time and I have been the bitch from hell ever since in lots of peoples eyes.

awww class i never met anyone online i would have wanted to meet for real but loads of my friends have !!! :D charlene ur stories sweet... and evie urs is legendary lol.... i do think u can know someone online obv if your both being yourself you can get to know them a lot quicker... iykwim!!! :D xxx

Yes ikwym :) , You have to be careful nowadays though , you get the paedophiles online and everything 60 year olds pretending to be 18 , my children will not be going on the internet when they're older haha , well should i say when they even exsist haha

7 years later??? lol i think its working pretty well to me!!! :D xx

IBS really is awful. U should try colonic irrigation too, helps loads but is totally embarassing. Having said that if you want babies you will be suffering worse things than colonics! x

All the pain , being sick , Giving birth and Mood swings will be worth it in the end :)

yeah i know a friend of my mums daughter whos 13 gave her details out to someone in their 20s... he didnt even pretend to be younger she was gonna meet him and everything ..... thank god someone seen stuff on fb and let her ma know.... and yes he may have meant no harm.... but plz we were all 13 once and what is the attraction there for a grown man!?!? xx

yeah i know a friend of my mums daughter whos 13 gave her details out to someone in their 20s... he didnt even pretend to be younger she was gonna meet him and everything ..... thank god someone seen stuff on fb and let her ma know.... and yes he may have meant no harm.... but plz we were all 13 once and what is the attraction there for a grown man!?!? xx

I don't know what the attraction is , sick minded people i suppose

yer its wierd im 21 and my oh is 34 but at least i was old enough when i met him to mae a good dessision and i met at tescos just to be sure lol!!

yer its wierd im 21 and my oh is 34 but at least i was old enough when i met him to mae a good dessision and i met at tescos just to be sure lol!!

Lol:dance:

Thats me and my OH on our pic :) That was 2008 bearing in mind haha , I look soo young :O Its amazing to see how much u change

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back