Is this a positive test ?

ShonaXEvans

Reaction score
Hey ladies, wondering if you can help me :) me and my OH have even trying for a baby almost 5 months. In the first 2 months of trying I conceived but M/C so we were hoping this month would be the month as I had a weird 4 day light period the same kind of period I had when we found out I was pregnant before, i didn't really have any cramping just a light flow. My periods are always 7 days and a medium flow they have been since I was 13. I have chart and when AF is due she is due on the day my chart says as I'm regular as clockwork, I've been using OPKs for over 11 days all have been negative I've been using the LH dip tests and the clear blue Digi ovulation tests all have been negative. my recent symptoms have been sore boobs a little bit of heart burn and nausea nothing major. I took a yesterday using a first response test it is way too early to test as AF isn't due until end of next week (I'm bit of a pee on a stick addict haha) well anyway, I took the test and what I think is a positive line came up but I am not sure I want your opinions could it be a positive? or an Evap line ? Ive considered it as being a shadow of the ridges underneath but the shadows are a lot thicker than this line and it's also pink. I've enhanced the image a bit so you can see it clearer. I've tried using pound shop tests but they are coming up with very very faint lines almost silvery ? And maybe a tad pink if you put them in the light, which I'm classing as BFN, will different tests pick up pregnancy at different times? Also a Digi was negative too. Please help?!!? :/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
I can deffo see a line Hun!

Never seen an evap tho so can't comment on that but fx this is it for you x

Mine started like that imo any line on a frer is bfp. I'm a pee on stick addict and this is my 4th pregnancy

I think that is definitely a positive line! :)

Hi Shona,

Different tests have different sensitivity so yeah they pick up at different times. The FRER definitely has a line though, have you got another of the same test and can try with fmu tomorrow?

Good luck xx

I did but it was practically the same I'm getting very faint positives on all tests :/

Yes I'm going to make an appointment this week, this is what my tests looked like this morning below one is an Ovulation test.
The above is HPT extremely faint

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 38
I would say a clear positive - congratulations ��

It could be that you have gone from a FR to an Internet cheapy one, maybe try again with another FR x

I did some more tests only the hcg one came out the most positive concerned as AF is due Sunday and the tests aren't any darker I'm having a few cramps and scared this is the start of another m/c :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back