Positive test then negative

Rayxxx123

Reaction score
Hi someone plssssss help. I got a positive test earlier( i think) it was a pink line but kinda surrounded with light pink dye in the backround i will post a pic shortly. Did another one straight away and that was soo negative . Am i pregnant or not argrhhhh i got all excited aswell im thinkin im not and it was a faulty test :(

But i didnt drink nethin so il just have to leave it a few days i guess :( x

Sounds to me like you didn't hold your pee for long enough for the second test. I always leave it 3-4 hours between pees when testing x

heres a pic ... there so different im unconvinced especially with the dye around the positive line

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 50
BFP ALERT!
Congratulations hun looks like ur pregnant :)

The urine has to be concerntrated if ur testing early.
So first wee in the morning advised!
The second piddle prob just wasnt strong enuf to show up a +

Try again in the morning but i thinks its a dead cert ur preg tbh!
:)
Let us know how u get on hun!
xxxxxxx

I did a test this mornin It was a 10miu one so more sensitive than the other and it came out negative :( cant believe i got a false positive im so pissed off! It been 3 weeks 5 days since the last day of my period so i rekon it would read positive by now? I dont know my cycles lengths very well.theyve never been 28 days though. I had a mmc in febuary so this is the first cycle without spotting. Ohhh im so depressed all i can think is i just want my baby back this has really got to
Me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back