is it wrong....

pilkers

Reaction score
...to be thinking about finding a crochet needle and doing a DIY breaking of my waters!!!???? :rotfl: :rotfl:

pilkers said:
...to be thinking about finding a crochet needle and doing a DIY breaking of my waters!!!???? :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ive already asked my aunty if i can borrow her knitting needles!

pilkers said:

OMFG!!!!

I thought I was the only one... whats worse is I'm an avid knitter... I could do it if I wanted too.. I just don't want to poke the baby's head :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: @ Squiglet!

I'm so fookin desperate and I just know I'll be well over my due date... honestly the things I've been considering today are quite frightening... OH won't help with DIY sweep so I even considered asking my sister (very twisted :oops: )

chrystaltips said:
If I knew how to give myself a sweep, I would have done it by now :lol:

Ive tried & ive had OH trying :oops: :lol: cervix closed tho :(

I have no idea what state my cervix is in. Not lost plug or anything. Will probably need a bomb up there to shift anything :lol:

happy_chick said:

at least he'll have a go!!! My OH looks at me like I'm suggesting that he perform a c-section on our dining table with a carving knife :roll:

pilkers said:
happy_chick said:

at least he'll have a go!!! My OH looks at me like I'm suggesting that he perform a c-section on our dining table with a carving knife :roll:

It took alot of persuasion lol and even then he didnt like the idea one little bit! :lol:

I asked DH if he wanted to give me a sweep.. He just gave me a disgusted dirty look :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: So now I try everytime I pee... Thats a lot of attempted sweeps in a day :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Ok that's an exaggeration. :rotfl:

I tried to DIY when I was having Sam. My fingers weren't long enough though....ended up with a really sore arm too :oops: :oops:

my belly is so big I can barely wipe myself properly let alone reach far down enough to have a go myself... :rotfl: :rotfl:

I just had a hot lentil curry followed by pinapple and a hot bath - but then I was in the bath looking at the size of my bump and thinking ill never be able to push him/her out - ive decided for tonight im in no rush for the pain :shakehead:

:rotfl: you girls made me giggle :lol: i tried to do a sweep but couldnt reach cos of the 10lb 7 baby in the way lol :rotfl:

I couldn't reach my cervix to inspect it or I would have been very tempted :oops: :rotfl:

Just hoping when midwife furtles up there on wednesday she can reach it even if I need to perform some sort of acrobatic trick :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back