Dannii... :D

Come on Evie!!! Get your cute lil butt out! I cant imagine getting to this stage i am SO impatient!

Ahhhhh! I thought this was a labour thread this morning :lol:

I got all excited! I keep checking every morning to see if anything is happening!

At this rate, I'll be overtaken by 1st tri babies :lol: :shock:

Still no sign (well, I've had what I think are signs today but aren't saying anything in case it turns out to be nothing!! :shhh: )

This is manky right, but I wake up every morning and have a feel between my legs and realise that the reason it's a bit wet is not because my waters have broken, it's because I've sweat during the night :puke: :rotfl: Urgh!!

Oh, and I was so hot earlier bouncing on my ball that I stood up and the ball got stuck to my thighs :shock: It bloody hurt, like a leg wax or something!! :doh: x

:rotfl: i shudnt laugh at that but the image of you peeling the ball of your legs!!

I could try singing to her, she might want to get the hell out of there then??

dannii87 said:
Oh, and I was so hot earlier bouncing on my ball that I stood up and the ball got stuck to my thighs :shock: It bloody hurt, like a leg wax or something!! :doh: x
:rotfl: :rotfl:
OMG if you keep making me laugh like this I will be in labour before you I tell ya hahaha :lol:

She hasn't been on again today- I know she had her midwife appointment but is she not as addicted as the rest of us! :think: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hope you got a sweep :pray:

They dont do sweeps in her area..

But good point with any luck she may nbe popping right now!!!

Haha! No chance! :talkhand: I'm still here! Just waiting for my Mum to come with me to my MW appt (she's never been before, but I need her there today because I always forget what they say and my MW is intimidating so I need strength in numbers lol :oops: )

It's at 4:30pm so I'll pop on after!

Oh, and the reason I haven't been online today is because I bought a new nail kit and spent the day doing acrylic nails! :cheer: I feel a bit more human now!! xx

wow little miss Evie surely is making you wait hun!! :lol:

hope she comes soon!! :pray:

::hug:

dannii87 said:
Haha! No chance! :talkhand: I'm still here! Just waiting for my Mum to come with me to my MW appt (she's never been before, but I need her there today because I always forget what they say and my MW is intimidating so I need strength in numbers lol :oops: )

It's at 4:30pm so I'll pop on after!

Oh, and the reason I haven't been online today is because I bought a new nail kit and spent the day doing acrylic nails! :cheer: I feel a bit more human now!! xx
Listen here young lady, you do not have time to do nails while we are all on here sat waiting to see what is happening with you, now you need to keep us informed and if you intend to do your nails or anything else please give us advanced warning so we arnt all sat here wondering :shakehead:

LOL Hennaly... If worst comes to worst she's being evicted on 6th Sept! :lol: x

Bad news hun, I don't think they will let you wear your nails in hospital :( they need to be able to see your nail beds. Can't were makeup either as they need to be able to see the colour of your lips, both for oxygenation purposes. I'm gonna look like a pure dog :rotfl:

Hope Evie makes an appearance soon!

louxlouxbellex said:
Bad news hun, I don't think they will let you wear your nails in hospital :( they need to be able to see your nail beds. Can't were makeup either as they need to be able to see the colour of your lips, both for oxygenation purposes. I'm gonna look like a pure dog :rotfl:

Hope Evie makes an appearance soon!
Yeah I know, they're letting me have the false nails but want my toenail varnish off so they can see my nail beds - Phew! x

louxlouxbellex said:
Ooh your sneaky! I never thought of doing that!
I checked it today!! I was crapping myself because I'd heard they can rip your nails off! :shock: Well, not quite *RIP* lol but you know what I mean :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back