Is it too early for SS?

DaisyPurple

Reaction score
6d9cd6bf-479e-bd8b.jpg
I've had really sore boobs last couple of days and I mean really sore lol, thought I'd be silly and do an opk this morning and I got this.. I'm 7dpo today is it too soon?

Daisy (sorry i've commented in your journal also)......if you go on countdown to pregnancy website there are pictures of faint positive hpts from 7dpo onwards.......

Do you have an IC you could use, just to settle the urge?

I really really hope this is a good sign for you hun xxxxx And if you don't normally get sore boobs like that, then symptom spot away......

liz xx

Ooh thanks :) I am going to town later and will buy some £1 ones from B&M I do have a digital here but not wasting that till I'm sure AF isn't coming next weekend :D xx

Ooh thanks :) I am going to town later and will buy some £1 ones from B&M I do have a digital here but not wasting that till I'm sure AF isn't coming next weekend :D xx

Fabulous!! We don't have a B&M homestores here anymore but apparently you can get them in home bargains for 99p as well? don't know how sensitive they are though.

Just a thought.......alot of girls have been raving recently about Superdrugs own early testing brand? Up to 5 days early but apparently they are 15-20miu and are quite good?

DO NOT get a predictor one, I got a horrible evap this month. won't be using them again!!!

Hi hun,

As you know I am huge advocate of not symtpom spotting and I don't test early (the 3 cycles I did broke my heart!!)

Also if you are pregnant it will not even normally implant to half way through 2ww... My Calulator thingy puts me as implanting at 9dpo :shock: :shock: :shock:

However we're all very different and I know so many people do display ealry symptoms.

I hope this is it for you and I hope the next week doesn't drag too much

xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks love xxx Liz sorry about your evap :( xxx
I know what your saying is right hun but y'know me ill be down.the.shops later and testing again.in the morning .. if its not to be its OK as I have my hsg booked for 21st march and at least I.will get some answers then.so I'm not pinning all hope.on.this.don't.worry.xx
Sorry.about all the full stops it's my damned texting thumb too big to text properly on my phone lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back