How early is too early

MrsR

Reaction score
For morning sickness? At a guess I'm around 7dpo though I'm not 100% certain and today I woke up feeling queasy. Surely that would be too early for ms?!

7dpo would be too early, i think at this point - 7dpo - it wont have even implanted yet in your womb.

actually hun, i swear i had it at exactly 7dpo this time; it was the only reason i tested so early - never experienced it this early before though

xxx

Cool xx I was thinking that but everywhere I've looked says implantation occurs between 7-14dpo. Well I guess I'll just have to wait and see :)

Thank you both for replying xxx

Oooh good luck Mrs R - lets hope its a symptom for you x

Thank you hon xx I hope it's a symptom and not a virus! Lol xx

Fx crossed mrs r I really do hope its a syptom for you xx

Thank you both xx

Woke up this morning with really sore nipples and have continued feeling sick all day.

Told DH this morning that we might be and he's very excited! He says he's already looking forward to fulfilling my cravings if I am! Lol xx

Aww bless , I have everything tightly crossed for you mrs r , when will you be testin xx

I'm going to test Wednesday with frer (which is 4 days early do I'm expecting bfn) and then Saturday if I get bfn Wednesday. I'm only testing Wednesday because we're having a house party Saturday so it'd be good to know before then (plus I won't be able to resist once the test are in the house!) xx

I'm the same I'm goin to buy a couple tomorrow but I'm really going to have to try and hold on till wed lol , but I'm actually thinkin of storing my fmu tomoz and dippin a test when I get back from tescos lol xxfx for a bfp xx

Hope you get your bfp too! xx baby dust!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back