Maybe's symptoms cycle 13....inc 9,11 & 12 dpo test pics..

I can see the line on the cheapie, and it does look pinkish! I have to admit the frer line is quite gray.... but it's there. How long do you wait to take the test apart? I've read that taking the test apart will change the humidity etc and if you do it too soon it might dry up too quickly and actually get a fainter less accurate result. Maybe that happened?
Anyway, good look at the doctors!!

Thanks Vicky, I know I should wait it out, but I reckon I'll test tomorrow!:whistle:

Thanks Lewa, I reckon I opened it at about 5 mins, it is a bit pink but not as pink as the one 2 days ago.:wall2:

xx

Awww Maybe, what a bloody nightmare this is. Hope the bloods give you some indication of what is going on x

Can't believe u are still in limbo :( hope the results for your bloods help to clarify. How frustrating for you :( xx

Thanks for that advice nurse, I'll see how Monday goes and make a decision, my MIL is a nurse and my friend is a GP so I'll ask their advice, I'm near to Manchester so there's St Marys Hospital where the Doc who first did IVF (I think..) Dr Liberman is so I may transfer.

I said to the Nurse today that I'm grateful to be given Clomid soon, which can solve a number of issues but what if the reason implantation isn't happening isn't going to be solved by Clomid and Clomid doesn't work, the next step is IVF, which will be a bit drastic if I don't even need it.

I have asked them to rule out other causes before I have Clomid at the end of August, I think they will.

Any sign of the witch yet?

xx

I think you are right, rule out other causes first. blood tests are easy to do so make sure you push they to do them. i dont know much about clomid but if its an implantation problem then i think there are hormones they can give you to improve lining thickness. x x

How confusing this is for you Maybe. Good luck with the test tomorrow.

Hi Girls,

Just to update I'm still getting very faint pink lines on the cheapies and a very very faint line on the FRER.

Symptom wise only a bit sore boobs and mild cramping on and off.

AF is due tomorrow or Monday, I'm kind of expecting her after getting a good BFP on Wednesday, as all the lines have been lighter since.

xx

I really hope this is it and the witch stays away - fx for you x

I normally struggle to spot lines but I see them both!

I hope this is it for you :hug:

:dust: x

Good morning! Hope you get some nicer lines today and that the witch stays away!! Good luck :)

Hi Girls!

Not good news, the witch got me this morning, I'm pretty sure this must have been a chemical, I tested out of curiosity and my line's are gone.

I really hope my bloods show at least a bit of HCG just so the hospital don't think I'm C-razy!

I'm not sad to be honest, I had a 30 day cycle (Joint shortest ever!) I'm looking forward to next OV and I'm gonna BD loads this month and be really healthy, I'm kind of thinking of taking AC again, last time my cycle went longer which was annoying but if it does go longer it will mean that I get to have Clomid sooner as with 2 short cycles before I miss the start of the 3rd cycle I'm meant to have Clomid on if my cycles are a bit longer the it will be better timing.

What do you reckon....?

I guess I have nothing to loose, even if it messes my cycle up a bit I guess it doesn't really matter as I have Clomid to sort me out soon.

xx

Sorry about AF Maybe :hug:

I'm a bit confused about the long vs short cycles lol

I think it's upto you but i'd be tempted to stay au natural in preparation from you getting clomid, just to keep things simple :)

Arrrgghhh I was just about to take 2.......??? :roll:

I can't decide!

xx

lol :)

You know best Maybe.

I just hope you're not trying to control things unnecessarily that there is no way of you having control over. It never works out for me when i do that anyway :roll:

Ha ha, yeah I know what you're saying, I think really it's just a case of thinking what have I got to lose....

Mmmmm do I or don't I? at the end of the day I don't have a lot to lose.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back