Maybe's symptoms cycle 13....inc 9,11 & 12 dpo test pics..

Sorry about AF maybe :( i would agree about it being a chemical though, i looked back at your FR pics and there is defo a pink line.

As for AC up to you, you know best and as you say, not alot to lose and if your cycle does get a wee bit longer may be better timing for you.

I'm going to use pre-seed this month as i got my BFP last time with it, may have been nothing to do with the pre-seed but it will make me feel better knowing i'm trying everything if that makes sense.

Hope bloods go well tomorrow. x x x

Thanks Nurse, and Loopy too!

Well I've thrown caution in to the wind and taken the AC!! :shock:

I've never tried Preseed either Nurse, I think I may give it a go, I've got Conceive Plus but it's just too watery, I don't like it.

Did you buy it online, I don't think Boots sell it, maybe Superdrug do?

xx

I got it on amazon, i like it because it comes with the applicators, so you can put it in before BD (without any fuss) and goes right up to cervix where it needs to be, you only need to use a little, the applicators have measurements on the side too.

Everythings worth a shot i reckon! :)

gutted for u maybe..... ur plan sounds good tho! :) being healthy good for TTC as well body and soul!

lots of people talk about preseed and angus castus but i think im going to leave it a few more cycles! Although tempting to do everything you can!!

this months goal... Be healthy.... relax!

xx good luck this cycle nurse and maybe :dust: xx

Sorry she got you maybe, sounds like you've got a good plan though. All the luck in the world for your next cycle xx

sorry about af. lots of luck for this cycle, what a fabulous attitude you have. x

Lots and lots of luck to you maybe xxxxx

I hope this month is going to be the one! Good luck Wednesday x

aww what a shame, damn witch! agree you have an amazing attitude, keep it up xxx

Just to update HCG was 3, that means that I did have a chemical.

At my fertility app now so FX I'll be a bit closer to having some answers soon.

Xx

Just to update HCG was 3, that means that I did have a chemical.

At my fertility app now so FX I'll be a bit closer to having some answers soon.

Xx

Sorry you are going through this again I really hope you get some answers today xxx and some help xxx

3 mIU?

Hopefully they'll be taking you more seriously now once they manage to figure out what is going on you'll be pregnant in no time :hug:

So what tests are they offering you?

Recurrent chemicals seem to have to be due to problems with genetics or the mothers blood - you already had your hormones done and you uterus checked didn't you?

Urgh, it's such a frutrating situation - i hope you're alright xx

I hope you are getting some answers hun. glad some HCG showed in your system so you can prove mto those stupid Dr's whats happening.

Thats interesting what you said about chemicals louise. Maybe - you should ask for some blood tests
I had chromnosome and clotting (about 4 different ones) done, for the chromosome ones both partners must be tested. I enjoyed watching OH get stabbed with a needle instead of just me, i'm evil arent i? :)

Looking forward to hearing how you get on hun. xx

I enjoyed watching OH get stabbed with a needle instead of just me, i'm evil arent i? :)

lol!

I was like that too :) Hubby getting his testosterone and karyotype bloods taken were the highlight of the diagnostics proceedure ;)

sorry AF came hunny :(

i hope ur appt goes well, i would agree that they can take u more seriously now uv proved u had a chemical and hopefully get to the bottom of things. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry af got you, again! But quite relieved that your bloods actually showed some hcg! Now the drs will have to take you seriously and hopefully you can get some answers and some help soon!

Hi Girls!

Thanks for your messages, I guess my appointment went ok but she's just not very nice to me at all I think she finds my assertiveness offensive, but I still think considering my situation and that she's meant to be the caring one she could be a lot more sensitive and kind.

Anyway..... we sit down and she plonks my file on the table and with a smug look on her face says "I got your blood result's back they were negative!" to which I said I already spoke to my GP this morning and it wasn't negative, so she said "No it isn't, but there isn't a pregnancy!" I thought well I bloody well know that don't I, that's the reason I was there because it's happened again!

Any way, I discussed my scan in detail and all's definitely well in that sense.

I'm going to repeat my CD21's just to see this month as my last results were a bit suspect as I got a good result at 7DPO and then got AF at 9DPO.

I'm having the chromosomes test and Hubby is too.

The plan from August after my smear is to have Clomid for 3 months and then if I'm still not pregegrs then I'll stop and have a lap and dye to check my tubes.

So FX I can get a sticky before then.

To be honest my GP rang me this morning and was way more helpful than the hospital so at least I have someone to turn to in the future with a bit of compassion eager to help me.

At the end of the day I have got what I want so should be happy for that, I just don't get why she's cold and rude to me.:wall2:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back