Is it safe to have hot baths????

phew! Thanks for clearing that up - i thought i had stumbled upon the wrong sort of pregnancy forum for a second there!!! ;)

Haha! All these forum lingos do get you thinking! Lol

i still have them pretty hot. i think its more in first tri.

they are hardy little blighters in there :)

i think he would complain with wriggles and kicks by now if he really didnt like hot baths but i dont feel any movement from him

the reason i say this is because mum used to tell me that when i was in the womb she would rest a cup of tea on her bump while reading a book, until she noticed that i kept kicking the place where the tea was and she realised it wasnt too hot for her but was far too hot for me!

i think at this stage, this wriggly little man in my belly would be complaining if the bath was too hot! xx

LOL Df is is definalty darling Fiance. I can assure u i do not bath with my father lol. Just thought i would make that very clear lol. Looks like every body has different opinions on this. I Think the sad thing is there always seems to be something new when im pregnant that u can NO longer do. Don't get me wrong a healthy baby at the end of it is the most important things. However i do think its getting stupid now. Some of the things you can or cant do. Its no wounder people do nothing but worry the whole time they are pregnant. They expect u to relax but how can you.
Thanks all
Was good hearing everyones opinions.
Hope you all go on to have stress free and healthy pregnancys xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111