Is it implantation? am i pregnant?

Sunflower

Reaction score
:think: :think:

Ok girls need your help!!!

I have a cycle of 29/30 days pretty regular! but had a mc in april so this is my third normal cycle since it happened so am very cautious that i am reading things into things....

I have been actively tracking cycle on your days and using the clearblue tracker that you wee on so pretty much know when i ovulated.

so here is my diary - what do you think early period or do you think i am experiencing implantation? Am just nervous i am thinking myself pregnant!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

CD 9 / jul 7 BD
CD10 / Jul 8
CD11 / Jul 9 BD
CD12 / Jul 10
CD13 / Jul 11 BD
CD14 / Jul 12
CD15/ Jul 13 BD O
CD16 / Jul 14 BD O
CD17 / Jul 15 BD
CD18 / Jul 16
CD19 / Jul 17 BD
CD20 / Jul 18
CD21 / Jul 19 BD
CD22 / Jul 20 BD exhausted
CD23 / Jul 21 slight spotting very small , cramps, exhausted
CD24 / Jul 22 no spotting, no cramps - well a few but not sure if i am thinking them.... completely exhausted :sleep:
CD25 / Jul 23 spotting brown pink very light small, completely exhausted :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
CD26 / Jul 24
CD27 / Jul 25
CD28 / Jul 26
CD29 / Jul 27
CD30 / Jul 28 Period Due

My implantation bleed was on 10 dpo, it was just some spotting when I wiped and lasted about a day and a half (can't remember if it was brown, pink or red blood, forgot to make a note of it :think: )

So you's seems very similar, good luck, hope you get your bfp on the 28th :hug:

Thxs girls had a good read of that site!!!

Am now praying so much ..... i did a test two days ago thinking i was preggers i guess just hoping!!! but git a bfn so didnt really want to hope too much but after reading more on it all i think i was a bit too early to test!!

I am going to a wedding on sat so really want to know before hand so stay off the booze !! (not that i drink loads as i dont as completely cut it out now!) but dont know anyone there as its dh friend from before we met! so know its going to be tough but a glass of champers will help!!

But now not dreading it at all... not even thinking about it as all i can think about is when i can test!!

when can i do it? i have three early tests in my bag!!! am dying to use one but dont want to waste them!! and get disappointed!! but not sure if its me hoping or real but i honestly feel sicky and had a headache last week for two days after O!! i think i will go mad!!! its so hard not just to go up and test....

when is ok to do it?

oooooo ooooo :think: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

dont wanna rain on your parade but thought you might wanna know all the facts..... I had the same last month.... I was soo positive it was implantation bleed had it just like you and then a few days later my AF showed up :?

Im not saying its not implantation bleeding it could well be but just wanna make you aware that your cycles can change just like that!!!

Im praying your on your way to your BFP darling!!!

sending you lots of baby dust hun xx

If you're going to test get a 10mlu one. Savers sell them for £1.
The lower the mlu number the more sensitive they are and pick up signs earlier, good luck!!!! :hug:

Mrs brightside you are absolutely right!! thats my problem a bit - i want it so much i make myself believe it is happening!! to be honest after the mc its quite likely that my cycle is all mixed up so probably needed a bit of bringing down to earth! you are so right !!

i am not hopeful even though want it like all of you ..... this is going to be a hard couple of days waiting...given that i already had a bfn i doubt i am....

:doh:

ok couldnt wait to do test!!!

so as i have three there did one and there is the faintest line there but its so faint it is unbelievable ... but then guess i am testing two days before i should.... and its before the ten mins evap window.... so guess nw just need to be patient and test again in a few days still not 100% convinced maybe eyes are seeing things as it really is faint!! but when i compare it to the new test its defo there ... now i am praying big time :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

but teh other weird thing and dont laff at this (my oh things i am nuts!!) we have a brown lab and he is gorg! but for the past two days it doesnt mater how much i shower he just keeps sniffing my crotch - he has never done this before !! and has been super attentive!! see am mad

It's always been quite common for me to have a bit of brown on the first day of AF, or really the day before, quite powdery in substance, and then again at the end.
I know everyone wanted to know this! :shakehead:

OOOh sunflower! :hug:
Ok I really don't want to get your hopes up if you're not, but it's so hard not to say something hopeful when it looks hopeful!!!
However, this happened to me when it's really too early to test, so let's just hope yours is right!!!!
Try again in the morning with your first wee as it has more of what it's looking for in it (hormone)

Btw you dog sniffing your genitals, I've read this quite common when people didn't know, but there pets did know before them!

Really hope you are :hug:

Who needs a pregnancy test when you have a lab eh?? :lol: Wonder if my lab is that intelligent :)

I really hope you are SF.. when are you testing next?

so funny!! think will test friday morning... my husband has said he is banning me from taking anymore till then as its costing a fortune!!!

Lab is being too cute .. talkiing of which need to go excercise him!!

will post as soon as i know girls :pray:

Dogs can pick up things we never could, they are 200 times (I think) more sensitive sniffers than us. So i wouldnt be surprised if they really can pick up things.

All the best for Friday :hug:

Sunflower said:
so funny!! think will test friday morning... my husband has said he is banning me from taking anymore till then as its costing a fortune!!!

Lab is being too cute .. talkiing of which need to go excercise him!!

will post as soon as i know girls :pray:

Really hope its worked for you :pray:

I read something interesting on 3 websites the other day that its quite normal to have a small bleed during ovulation when the egg bursts out of the follicle. Personally, i have never bled but i think there are a few on here that have had ovulation bleeds. Good luck though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back