Is it implantation? am i pregnant?

awww thats brilliant!!! go hun!!! heres to a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Thanks girls for all the best wishes ... we are still in shock!! keep having to do a test every morning to see if its the same its getting darker the second line so think can start to believe it now!!

So i guess i can officially say I HAVE A BFP - thats the first time its felt right!

The only people who know are you girls and my OH !!! I am completely excited but also cautious as we m/c at 6/7 weeks in April so its hard to feel to excited without feeling cautious!!

Baby dust to you all i hope you get your BFPs this time and thanks for all your support !

:clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance:
xxxx

Congratulations :dance: :dance:

hope it's sticky bean and you have a happy and healthy nine months :hug:

Congrats Sunflower - hope you've got a sticky bean in there! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congrats! I'm new on here but I'm so glad for you.

As of today I'm off the pill so hoping your good luck rubs off on me!

Congrats again! :clap:

OMG I have just been thinking about you so just coming to check if you tested again to see that you have a BFP :cheer: :cheer: Congratulations and have a H & H 9 months :hug:

THANKS all still in shock!!

Just been over to the first trimester site and feel like i am not supposed to be there ..like I am gate crashing !! .. doesnt seem to be as active.... hope some of you guys come and join me there!!

Anyway baby dust to you all
Sunnyx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back