Is it implantation? am i pregnant?

xxsammyxx said:
I read something interesting on 3 websites the other day that its quite normal to have a small bleed during ovulation when the egg bursts out of the follicle. Personally, i have never bled but i think there are a few on here that have had ovulation bleeds. Good luck though x

I have spotting around ovulation at times - very very small amount but yeah, it does happen

I know my staffy used to sit next to my pregnant friends and wouldn't leave their side while there were at mine!!!!

good luck hun hope your heading towards ya BFP x

:rotfl: :rotfl: OOH Good luck...... I don't think I can wait until friday, so I don't know how your going too!!! Let us know as soon as you've tested :pray: :pray: :pray:

Its looking very very positive...........

My BFP started out as a very very faint line (but then I was only 8dpo :oops: ).

Lots of luck for testing on Fri :hug:

how do i attach a picture - as couldnt wait to do a test.........

Do you think???

I am trying not to get too excited as although i can see it just was wishing it soooooo much cant quite believe it....

I cant stop sleeping though and have back pain so maybe its really happening....

I have just come out of healing from a MC in late March / early april so while i think its real and coming to terms with perhaps its really happening but also very very cautious....

i cant quite believe it keep crying........

still not sure its happening... only joined this site this month as we have only really felt strong enough to try again this month.....

:pray:

Yeah! To be honest, with your timings and your symptoms, I thought it was very likely anyway. But now you have def got a bfp!!! :dance: :clap:

Btw, if you use the img code, the image will show directly onto your post, rather than clicking the link.

WOOOO OOOO I am such a technophobe
photo-1.jpg

lets see if this works

You've done it sunflower!!!!! :hug:

Ps. look at you with your technical pic n everything lol No stopping you now!

congratulations hunny have a great pregnancy xx :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I still cant believe my dog knew before me!! bless!! can start to forgive him re the three shoes he chewed this morning now!!

:pray: :dance: :dance: :dance:

hi new to the site, just wanted to say a great big congratulations :cheer:

woop woop!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats def a BFP!!!! thats exactly what mine looked like!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :hug: :hug: :hug: congrats hun!!!!!!

as for the dog thing, my staffy wouldnt leave me alone or my mums dogs either hehe funny lil pets.

Yay congratulations :cheer: That is a definite BFP and just how my first test was.
:D

Congratulations send a bfp to me!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back