Is it bad for baby?

twinkle84

Reaction score
Hi all, im new to tri 3. A little scared as I know there will be lots of birth talk, but im also so excited to have made it to tri 3 and cant wait to meet our babs.
Just have a question, im finding that some of my maternity wear is getting a little tight on me now, like when i bend down it will cut into my tummy. I know its uncomfy for me, thats fine, but can it harm baby when you clothes are tight? Might seem like a silly Q just a bit worried im really going to have nothing to wear. Thought mat stuff would last right way through and honestly Im not even that big xx

My clothes are the same but I don't think it's bad for bubs as I'm assuming that she is well protected in there.

they're really well protected in there! my trousers were always too tight on me, my bump was so so massive!!

i think your lo is ok in there.. Noa gives me a few good wollops if he get squashed tho :)

mine just kicks crap out of waist bands if they too tight i wear a dress now or leggins 3 sizes to big lol

As the others have said baby is very well protected, more likely your skin will just be sore where they dig in. x my jeans are still fine and so are my dresses but I have a problem with knickers as my bum has obviously decided it's jealous if my bump and has grown to join it! Lol x

Aw thanks ladies. Youve really put my mind at rest. Its my first and im paranoid haha xx
My knickers are also really tight had to buy some a lot bigger. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back