Is anyone else's baby...

ISH

Reaction score
... the cutest, happiest, kickiest, most talkative on the changing mat?

Vince is, he is SO sweet, he just loves being on it. MIL suggested he might like being on firm surfaces.

Attachments

• 2012-03-02 20.01.11.jpg
    2012-03-02 20.01.11.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Yes Phoebe seems to do most of her cooing, kicking and smiling on her changing mat too :) she loves it x

Sophie's the same especially straight away in the morning. She's generally pretty smiley but coos more on the mat

Jack absolutely loved lying on the dining table when he was a newborn! He still does now but can roll around so we have to be careful! When he was tiny we'd often lay him on the table while we played cards at the in-laws!! x

Here's a pic :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Angel is the same, coos, laughs, smiles and kicks around :p if she's in an irritable mood sometimes I'll put her on there and coo at her for a bit and it usually cheers her up :p xx.

Wow my Lo is the complete opposite! She absolutely hates it and screams blue murder while she's being changed! Makes it really difficult and is really distressing sometimes! Am I doing something wrong? xc

Wow my Lo is the complete opposite! She absolutely hates it and screams blue murder while she's being changed! Makes it really difficult and is really distressing sometimes! Am I doing something wrong? xc

No, they just all like different things. my dd was always a bit of a hadful at nappy time.

We're the same, the ceiling above the changing mat becomes the most fascinating hilarious thing to him. Which is strange because I do most of my eye cleaning and medicine giving on there which he absolutely hates.

ahhh sweet photos,

Danti, try keeping back some small handsized toys that only come out when changing, we had a bag of small rubber, chewy bath toys from Dunelm mills shop, sharky is still the favorite and Devon was always good with him

That's so cute clairebear.

Brody is hit and miss on the changing mat. I usually change him before a feed and so he can be whingy! Othertimes, he tries to watch the telly :blush: He definitely does not like cold wet wipes though! lol.

Yeah cams at his most vocal and kickiest (new word there) on the changing mat :)

No, they just all like different things. my dd was always a bit of a hadful at nappy time.

Thanks, just proper feel like I'm doing everything wrong at times, I worry too much :/ xx

And thank you too jjmum will give that a go! xx

Jake loves it too, kicks like crazy and has started to puff his chest out at me while kicking lol cracks me up and he knows it, does it every time and waits for me to laugh, then he starts cooing like mad, so cute :D

Leandro Loves it. Get most of his coos and kicks there too.he Loves kicking his feet against my tummy and pushing himself up the Mat. And when he goes crazy kicking and I tell him off Hell stop for a second look me straight in the eye and give me the biggest cheekiest grin ever and laughs at me x

O loves it too we talk about going to the zoo cos his nappies have animals on! Apparently the word zoo is hilarious

Leandro Loves it. Get most of his coos and kicks there too.he Loves kicking his feet against my tummy and pushing himself up the Mat. And when he goes crazy kicking and I tell him off Hell stop for a second look me straight in the eye and give me the biggest cheekiest grin ever and laughs at me x
Oh don't tell me about the kicks, mine is a tall unit and I'm a short mummy, so he gets me right in the boobs - they're painful anyway, without being kicked!:shock:

Mine hates his mat, always has I just have to do super uber quick nappy changes and clothes changes!! and don't get me started on sleeves!! Put a sleeve in sight of one of his pudgy little armlets and he screams like I'm sticking hot pins in his eye! Someone obviously forgot to pass me the memo that says they are kryptonite to babies!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back