First night in cot

ISH

Reaction score
Well, it had to happen some time! Vince is now in his own room, in his big boy cot. Can't say I've noticed much difference in his behaviour, he did beautifully the first night, and last night he woke up every 2-3 hours. Just being a baby, I suppose!

I was expecting him to throw fits, but he seems to have adjusted well. He looks so funny in his sleeping bag, like a big fat caterpillar!

Thats great chicky. Bet he looks really cute in his big boy cot! X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not at 3 A.M. when he decides he's hungry again, LOL!

I need to sort Ella's room and get her set up in there but I think I'll be popping my head in every 5 mins to check on her! How did u feel?

aww bless him!!

beautiful avatar by the way ! xxxx

Was he still in the basket from the buggy? I don't know how he fitted?!?? Tyler used to wack his arms on the side

Was he still in the basket from the buggy? I don't know how he fitted?!?? Tyler used to wack his arms on the side
He was, but not doing too badly, I just decided to be on the safe side and switch to cot since he's started being so much more mobile.

I need to sort Ella's room and get her set up in there but I think I'll be popping my head in every 5 mins to check on her! How did u feel?
Not too bad, love the extra room in our bedroom :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back