Taking a well deserved break

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
So last night I washed and dried all of Pip's newborn clothes.

Today, I have ironed it all (and I mean everything - socks, bibs, hats, muslins, vests, sleepsuits, top and trousers :blush:) and put it all away in his drawers!

Just put a load of 0-3 in the washing machine so will probably end up drying, ironing and putting all of that away too!

Now sat having a bounce and eating Jaffa cakes!! Lol!

Feels a lot better having stuff washed etc.

And we brought our pushchair home last night from MIL's house :D

All very scary knowing little dude can arrive at any point now :shock:

Busy bee!! Definitely deserve those Jaffa cakes! Enjoy! :)

You busy bee :)
Definately deserving the rest and Jaffa's xx

well get you miss organized :)

sounds like ya defo needed d break all right, maternity before LO is time to relax hunnie so dont go doing too much

it is sooo close now isnt it, im jumping between excitement and therified most days but just love looing at ll the clothes hanging up thinking what shes gonna look like in them lol

Wow you wanna throw some of that energy this way lol

Ive made myself lists of things to do for next week or so ~ today i have achieved nothing off it! xxx

lol ive been cleaning up today, washing blankets now and then shopping a bit and cleaning again later. i got loads of hoovering to do. think i might be getting carried away cos ive got crampy waves in my bump now but theyre not sore and baby wa smoving round fine earlier so im gonna assume its bh from all the activity and carry on lol. no small discomfort will stop me today. got way too much going on to have a mucky house :)

Lol now I'm sitting down I don't wanna do anythin! The ironing only started cos I was cold and bored! Ironing warms me up so decided to make a start. Never thought I would do it all! First load of 0-3 has just finish washin so now it's goin in the tumbler and the second load is goin in :D

All my baby chip stuff is washed ironed and put away too. Feels great doesn't it :). I too can't believe chip can arrive any day either but I have a feeling I'm going to be on time or slightly late. I think chip is happily kicking in there in the warm. I wouldn't come out just yet if I were her, it's too effing cold ;)

I would never make it to the hospital if Pip decided to come out now! He has to wait until the snow clears! Lol!

Awwww so nice to get things done and have a relax. It's so amazing that we're all here now and waiting for out LOs. But definitely not before the snow has gone!

OMG!!! I've washed everything but do you HAVE to iron it??!! I iron about three things a year!! lol. Figured baby would be too small to worry about wrinkles!!! ha ha! It was all very soft when I'd taken it out and dried it so figured it would be okay?

None of my stuff is ironed either!! I rarely iron - hubby's shirts are the only thing really... Baby clothes are tiny, you're right - the creases don't really show! :)

OMG!!! I've washed everything but do you HAVE to iron it??!! I iron about three things a year!! lol. Figured baby would be too small to worry about wrinkles!!! ha ha! It was all very soft when I'd taken it out and dried it so figured it would be okay?
I don't iorn either neither does my mum if you fold it as soon as it comes out the dryer/ off the washing line it won't crease lol. I don't even know where my iorn is lo. My bad? Xx

No u don't have to iron it. It's just my nesting gone to the extreme! Everything HAD to be ironed and it wasn't good enough if it wasn't! Lol! Just went a bit nesting crazy!

Haha I could do with nesting kicking in today the house is a mess and I have given up and have gone back to bed as I feel poo xx

Seriously, I shall know that labour is imminent the second I get the urge to clean the house. I HATE cleaning with a passion, so things will have gone really topsy turvey when I start feeling like I want to do this!! ha ha!

I have my first load of 3-6 in the wash at the mo :)

I have also done the washing up and cleaned the kitchen. Still need to clear out the cupboards but not in the mood to do that now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back