iPhone or Blackberry??

I got iPhone with orange at 35 a mont that's unlimited tests unlimited net and wifi access and 600 mins just the one magic number at the min and I have the insurence for 12 too x

I got iPhone with orange at 35 a mont that's unlimited tests unlimited net and wifi access and 600 mins just the one magic number at the min and I have the insurence for 12 too x

Same contract as me :D

I absolutely LOVE my BB, I seriously think Id be lost without it! I had an Iphone for about a month and although its good for games and gadgets it just doesnt compare to BB in my opinion!! x

here here lily! lol. i need to get a life and stop stalking this thread! :oops: xxx

Haha, you'll have a baby to occupy you soon, so you can stop stalking.

I have to say. Day 2 with the blackberry...and Im a very proud owner :) Deffinatly looking forward to getting a bit of cash so I can get a pretty case. My dads a bit jealous of the phone... :D x

Haha Melio is right, youll soon have a baby to keep you occupied!!
Ive got about 15 cases for my BB I love them, feels like a new phone everytime I change it!! Dont think ill ever have anything other than a BB ever again :)

e bay i got 10 different coloured cases for a cheap price from china!!
i love my bb

10 cases eh?? will have to give china a try! ebay is excellent for phone stuff :)

you are all very right, i think i should get Riley a BB ;) lol!! xxxx

haha i got two kids and im never off my phone!! lol!!!! i didnt use it a whole weekend once and it still had like 85% battery i was like omg!!!! lol normally im on it that much i can use the battery in one day haha!! good to have to hand for games and pf :D

Lol I use mine for pregnancy forum and bejeweled!! Need to get a need blinging case though as kept finding the jewels in Jacobs nappys :shock: LOL

Lol!! I got a shiney pink back to my iPhone can see it on my pic in 2nd tri bump pics lol ! I love it x nothing ott but nice x

I'm a blackberry gal all the way.
I got my first BB a couple of years ago, and when the contract ran out I got an iphone and had it for a week before I switched it for the latest BB.
I LOVE blackberry!! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I've got a Blackberry, however its not the most impressive phone I've ever had. Only reason I've kept it is because of the blackberry messenger that comes with it! My OH, mum and friends have it too so its easier to communicate with them!

Couldn't comment on the iPhone cos I've never used one!

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

I voted iPhone - I have a Blackberry Bold but I can't wait for my contract to end so I can get an iPhone :)

Blackberrys are awful!! I will never get one again! Been through 4!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back