• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Blackeberry or Iphone?

depends what you want from a phone tbh..........mayb write don what you're after...???xx

Well...what with me working in a phone shop I can say that Blackberrys are rubbish, always getting them back and problems with them. Iphones are good, but mega expensive for what they are. I personally prefer Android, can get just as many apps, can customize it a lot more and as someone else mentioned you don't have any issues with flash player or updates. I love my Galaxy S 2!
x

i hate touch screens....................... make me so miserable and after 4/5 handsets using touch screen i had to have buttons and consequently lovebb's x and stil HATE touchscreen!!!!!!!!!!!!! saying that though all i use the bb for is push emails, bbm, internet and text. apart from that i prob dont even us all the bb features. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back