iPad v new laptop

CARNAT22

Reaction score
What do we reckon ladies?

(Baring in mind I don't have an iPhone)

Going to treat myself soon so want to know what to go for!

Will be using it for internet, emails and iTunes mainly

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Well for your uses I go with iPad!

I got one for my birthday last year and it totally rules! I do have a laptop too but since getting my iPad I barely use my laptop now. I even got a pink hello kitty cover for my iPad :lol:

But yes...iPad x

I agree, for those things iPad. If you want to do anything more, like office type things, great deal of typing etc then I'd say laptop x

I am permanently attached to my iPad (am using it now lol). We also have an iMac and a laptop but the iPad wins every time :)

How easy is it to do things like upload piccies etc...

I know a few ladies on here have mentioned they had trouble laoding up pic's on this site with iPad?

xxxxxxx

I love my iPad. If I use tapatalk then it's very easy to upload pics onto here x

Yep, based on what you want it for I would say iPad too, they're fab, mine never leaves my side lol!

iPad don't have flash the biggest thing i was hoping it had and i dont think it ever will have flash support but it does have html 5 but if you like playing games on facebook or flash content it wont work I honestly would say iPad but iPad 3 will be released later this year and so will the windows8 tablet witch looks awesome I think iPad you pay too much for what it is when a standard tablet eg android tablet can do loads more and cheaper I love mac and I can say apple laptops and computers are the best but the apple tablet lacks in functionality so I think for what you need it for I would say android or windows tablet :) xx

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

iPad! But I do agree about the flash - disappointing! other than that defo iPad! xx

ipad for what you want to do for sure, pain about flash but there are more work arounds now xx

I would say take a look at the android tablets out there too. I love apple but I think a lot of it is clever marketing and the products are sometimes lacking compared to some of the competitors.

There is a tablet that has a keyboard bit so you can use it as a laptop or a stand alone tablet (can't remember the make though). Seemed like a good alternative but then I am currently using a Powerbook G4 I bought back in 2005 (poor old thing!):eh:

iPad is great, we replaced my old laptop with one when it died and I love it to pieces. However, bear in mind the iPad has no USB port. We do still have a MacBook and I really wouldn't want to be without it. I've also had issues with trying to complete online forms with the pad. So I'd say it's fine as long as you don't plan to use it for anything more than the Internet/games/apps etc, but bear in mind that it does have limitations. Of course, on the other hand: SO SHINY!

Thanks ladies - but I went for a Dell laptop in the end!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back