• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

iPhone or Blackberry??

You win! Mines something around 430,000!! At least I got someone to compete with now lol

I have a blackberry :oooo:

I must say I love it, have no experience if the iphone but don't like touch screen phones so think I'll stick with the blackberry :yay:

I've got a BB curve 8520 and its really good for browsing :)

i have the same phone and agreeeed :D i can't stand touch screens, last one i had was some £40 one so probably not as good as an iphone, but it still frustrated me! buttons all the way thankyou :)

i recommend smartphones to anyone though, whether it be a blackberry or an iphone! they're so good! i 'blinged' my blackerry up with this..

8520-butterfly.JPG

I have a blackberry :oooo:

I must say I love it, have no experience if the iphone but don't like touch screen phones so think I'll stick with the blackberry :yay:

I've got a BB curve 8520 and its really good for browsing :)

i have the same phone and agreeeed :D i can't stand touch screens, last one i had was some £40 one so probably not as good as an iphone, but it still frustrated me! buttons all the way thankyou :)

i recommend smartphones to anyone though, whether it be a blackberry or an iphone! they're so good! i 'blinged' my blackerry up with this..

8520-butterfly.JPG

Nice bling, lol

I have a blackberry and I love it :) But them I do have an I-Pod touch which I am always on. But as the poll is about phones I voted Blackberry :)

blackberry yaaay! lol. i think iphone is good for entertainment purposes cause you can play star wars and stuff like that can't you so that = really good graphics, which apple is known for. BUT i am just in love with my blackberry, it seriously is my best friend at the min :oops:

aw where did my bling picture go?! must've been too big sorryy :oops: lol. just look up diamante cades for bb curve 8520 if anyone interested xx

Ive just renewed my phone contract and was unsure about what phone to get, blackberry or iphone and remembered this thread! :)

I went for the Blackberry Curve 8520...and I like that 2 people on here have it and love it :D Just hope that I like it now. Deffinatly thinking about blinging it up!

Im upgrading soon and was thinking iphone or bb, but then my OH heard about the new iphone coming out and said i can have his old one so the choice has been made for me!

I think the thing that put me off, was the price of the contract needed for the iphone. Ive got the blackberry for £20 a month and 400 minutes and unlimited txts. You just cant get that on an iphone. Might just get an itouch, then I can have 2 little toys to play with :D

I'll never change my phone after the iphone I'm sure of it! :D

I think the thing that put me off, was the price of the contract needed for the iphone. Ive got the blackberry for £20 a month and 400 minutes and unlimited txts. You just cant get that on an iphone. Might just get an itouch, then I can have 2 little toys to play with :D

that's such a good deal! mine is similar but £30 a month, 'cause i get unlimited blackberry net (which is 5 pound a month) 50 free texts and a free netbook, got it off buymobilephones.net so if any of you are thinking of renewing soon and want a free gift, deffo use this site! and tell them i recommended you :cool:

i'm proud of you getting a blackberry melio, lol! me = geek :oops: xxxx

See I dont get internet with mine, but I might ring orange up and see how much it would be to add it on.

See...you should be proud of yourselves not me! It was you and mamafy that helped make the final decision! It always makes it easier to decide when you get someones opinion, not just the phone specs.

Ive got a touch screen phone at the moment and it does my head in at times. Id so much rather just have a keypad I think lol. I like my phones simple!!! :D (its coming tomorrow...eeee...im a little excited)

Oh yay I hope it comes bright and early! I hate waiting for packages all day!

I totally know what you mean about touchscreens too, I was in same predicament, that's why I decided on the BB Curve. Buttons so much easier!

Gosh look at me I could talk about phones all day :oops: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back