Intoduce yourself

skairdykat

Reaction score
There seems to be loads of new people TTC lately so I thought I'd start a thread to introduce ourselves. Theres only a couple of us dust old pieces of furniture now (ahem me and libs oh and jemz :wink: )

I'm Dee, from Wigan. I'm 32 and have 2 boys aged 11 and 7. Live with Rob. Been off the pill since January 2007 and TTC since April 2007 with no luck as of yet.

Who's next :D

:wave: i dont think im new, this is my second month here im hoping for a bfp this month.

im claire i stay in scotland im a nurse but have taken time out for my kids i have 2 little girls, i have been ttc since august after my m/c, oh and im 30

:wave: I'm not new but i'm limiting my time in here for my sanity, lol.
I'm Trish, 33 years old and married with no kids... yet! Instead, i have 4 cats that drive me mad :D
I have been TTCing for 7 months.

Hi there i'm Nat, 22 and from Derbyshire. I'm married with a 10 month old son called Lennon. I've been TTC #2 for 7 months now with no luck

Baby dust please ladies and all the luck in the world to those TTC :pray:

i'm not new to the forum but i am to this part of it- well kinda!

i'm angie i'm 22 ( 23 next week) i've been TTC since April 2007, had a M/C in june :( so had a bit of a set back, but i'm back and rearing to go. :lol:

I have a 16 month old son called Owen :D

And i hope i get my BFP this month i really do. :pray: :pray:

Hi I'm Emily, living in Bahrain for a year now, aged 35 :shock: , have a son Thomas aged 2. From Surrey before we moved to Middle East.

Been in here on and off for a while now - been TTC no.2 since Jan 07, but have had setbacks with 2 mcs, April 07 and Aug 07.

Not giving up without a fight though, so still here! Makes my first one look so easy, we weren't even trying!!!

Hopefully it won't be long now for all of us... :pray: :pray: :pray:

:wave: Hi all, I am Rachel and I live in North Yorkshire, My DH and I have been TTC #1 for 6 months now.

I joined here back in Jan 07 but only really started joining in properly since May when we started TTC so I am slowly starting to feel the dust settle on me. :?

Sending everyone babydust :hug: :hug: :hug:

:wave: I'll dust myself off and introduce myself to newbies

I'm Libs - I'm 33 and married :D I have a 13 year old son and I'm TTC number 2 by donor - we've been trying since the beginning of the year but with our current reliable donor for about 7 or 8 cycles. Had one early mc in August. We live in the midlands.

hey how could you forget me skairdy? :shakehead:

Hi im Mel, 20 years old my daughter is 1 year old in 2 week :cheer: , ttc 2nd for 4 months now, welcome to all our newbies :wave:

Hi, :wave: I'm Kim and I'm 30 years old. I currently live in London, but I'm originally from California. I've been TTC since August 2007. We got pregnant on our first try back in April, but unfortunately I had a missed miscarriage at 10 weeks. I'm hoping it won't take too long to fall again. Good luck ladies!

Oh no how could I forget Mel? Bad skairdy!!!!

Momnat.....I didn't know you were TTC :D

Hey I'm Charlotte i'm 19 from Sunny Manchester.. Been off pill only since aug/sep.. so only in first few months in TTC..
Just waiting for body to get a jiggle on gettin bk to normal.. :)

skairdykat said:
Oh no how could I forget Mel? Bad skairdy!!!!

Momnat.....I didn't know you were TTC :D

Neither did I but I did wonder as she's been in here a lot more :D

Glad to have you with us tho Momnat :D

Hi, :wave: I'm Trigger, 31 and IT help desk advisor from Cardiff. actively trying to conceive baby no.1 for 4 years (although off pill for 6 now) and about to start IVF.
Nice to meet you all.
x

:wave: Hi, I'm Sus, 34, TTC number one since July 06. Having Acupuncture and taking Agnus Castus.

Hoping this month is my month.

Sus x

Hello I'm Moofa :wave: 32 edging towards 33. Been trying since June 07 for no 1 and also taking Agnus Castus

Hi, I'm Flick, 42 from Hull. Been off the pill since May. I know, "I've left it too late" you may say :think: but it's worth a shot, nothing too lose :cheer:

Thank you very much Libs :D it's great to be here :D don't think I was here first time round :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back