hey to everyone

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Eveline, Jun 2, 2005.

1. Eveline

Eveline New Member

Well, I thought I'd just introduce myself to the TTC board. My name is Eveline aka Eve. Married. My DH and I have been trying since january of this year after we miscarried in late december. I ended up pregnant again in late april, but miscarried again in early may.

We are now seeking help for my recurrent miscarriages and hopefully we will get some answers soon.

I wish everyone good luck and especially all of you in the 2 week wait!

2. moonpiesb

moonpiesb Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum. I am sorry to hear about your mcs. Good luck TTC the next time. Hope to see you around the boards.

BABY DUST TO US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

3. s

s Well-Known Member

Hi Eve,
    I'm really sorry to hear about your miscarraiges. Sounds like it's been a rough couple of months for you and your husband. Really good luck for the time ahead. A friend of mine had two miscarraiges and then conceived. She has a lovely son aged 2.
    Take care,
    S

4. Lucy

Lucy Well-Known Member

Hi Eve

Welcome to the forum, I think this website is really helpful and you get a lot of support from everyone which is really great.

Babydust to everyone

Lucy x