Opk help

Tanya4beauty

Reaction score
Ok so I came off the pill in January and have been ttc ever since. However I didn't get my first 'proper' period until April so I tell myself I've only been ttc for 3 months to make me feel better!!
Anyway last month I used cheapy opk's and I was never really sure if I got a positive as I never got a dark line only nothing or for two days a faint line. So I decided to buy some cb opk's which cost a fortune so I don't want to test wrongly!! So what I need to know is when would you guys start testing if you had a 32 to 35 day cycle? I'm thinking from around cd14 but I don't want to miss it!!! Help! X

Day 14 sounds about right - I have 32 day cycle and get a line on cheapie opks day 15-16 but never as dark as control (but no/v faint line the rest of the month). It must be more stressful with expensive sticks, as you don't want to waste them, but don't want to miss it, thats why i use cheapies. Saying that I know people using the CB ones and i think they are better from the sounds of it - less ambiguous....

but you miss all the fun of posting your sticks on here for everyone to deliberate on!!!

good luck!

I have a 30 day cycle and tested positive 'smiley face' on day 12 and 13 last month and I started testing on day 10 just to make sure I caught it. This month I'm on day 15 and still no smiley face! It's so frustrating!

Good luck testing!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back