Into my last week....

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Oh my God, its the last week now....I just cant believe its happening.
Seeing my ticker this morning made me gulp!!

I am so aware of every twinge and pain right now...poor OH-every time I cough or go "Ohh" if bubba kicks, he shoots up of the sofa and goes into hospital evacuation mode!!! Bless him. He is back to work tomorrow and said he wont be able to concentrate on anything now till baby comes!!

Anyone want to guess what day bubba wil arrive? Sex and weight??

I am going for Friday, boy @ 7lb 11oz :think:

Id be a nervous wreck and bursting with excitement all at the same time!!!!

Y Friday???? :lol:

Your last week - how exciting is that!!!!! Hope everything goes super smoothly for you, and hmmmmmmmmm I'll wish you an 8lb 5 oz'er :cheer:

Dunno, just keep thinking Friday, friday...maybe its just wishful thinking, I dont think i could bear to be overdue!!! :rotfl:

My own dates from period etc were 6th Jan (sat), but scan put me at 8th (Mon)

I am swingoing from sheer terror to sheer excitement at the mo, I am really calm today....I know as soon as it all kicks in though I will be a wreck!! :shock:

Awwwwwww :hug: Don't forget when it kicks in your body will probably take over, so to some extent you can let it get on with it (that's what mums who have given birth say anyhow lol). Also, there will be painkillers, and you wont be in pain the whole time!

I am sort of in awe of my body and whats its done so far, so I know it will be weird to see how it copes with bithing our baby...I bet its the most amazing thing I have ever done once its all over!! I will feel like Superwoman!!!
I am really not looking forward to it though, in a way like you dread a driving test or an exam..fear of the unknown I reckon.

I read somewhere that even if you are in a coma, your body would still birth a baby, it just does what you have to do, its nothing to do with your mind..so I need to get my head around this and let my body do its stuff!!!

Ohh, I so want to meet our little angel now, and kiss its little face :cheer:

Congrats on reaching the last week Zoe!!

Really hope it all happens soon for you :)

oo your last week thats exciting.... i think thursday at half one in the afternoon weighing 8lb 4oz's x

zoe c said:
Ohh, I so want to meet our little angel now, and kiss its little face :cheer:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww bless you, that's the loveliest thing to say! I know what you mean about the loss of control/fear of the unknown thing..... I'm not exactly looking forward to it myself, and it's soooooooooo much closer for you! I'm so excited for you!

i reckon lil girly, 8lb 1oz, sunday morning

not long now, i'm getting excited how close some of you are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back