9+5 Scan Pics :)

mishi

Reaction score
Well girls you were all correct and I was worrying for nothing. Scan was brilliant! Bubba has a nice strong Hb and is in the right place! I promptly burst into tears like an idiot - I was just sooo releived though!

Hubby was thrilled - he though it would only be a 'blob' but bubba was moving around loads and throwing their little arms around, and he just kept saying 'oh wow' :)

I feel so happy and I am hoping that I will stopy worrying quite so much now! I only have until 7th to wait until my 12 week scan and then I think I will be able to properly exhale and relax!

scanphoto1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Vixxie. Sonographer was lovely too, we are very lucky! x

congrats mishi
quick question im having a scan on weds so ill be 9 + 6 days (ignore ticker)
are you having another scan as your dating scan or was this your dating one?
i am not sure why im having mine so early but didnt wanna argue as wanna see the lil dude!
xxx

MrsW it does say in here message she is having another one. You maybe just having one so early to check viability of baby and that then they measure the fetus at 12 weeks again to get actual age of baby x

So glad everything is ok! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

congrats mishi
quick question im having a scan on weds so ill be 9 + 6 days (ignore ticker)
are you having another scan as your dating scan or was this your dating one?
i am not sure why im having mine so early but didnt wanna argue as wanna see the lil dude!
xxx

Thank you. This was an early scan to confirm dates as I have an irregular cycle, I'm having my 12 weeks scan on 7th February.
Good luck for Wednesday :) x

ahh thanks confusing thin is i had an early scan at 6 weeks due to cramping but all was fine
i know my dates exactly so not sure why such an early scan hoping ill get another one too!
greedy !!
he he
xx

ahh thanks confusing thin is i had an early scan at 6 weeks due to cramping but all was fine
i know my dates exactly so not sure why such an early scan hoping ill get another one too!
greedy !!
he he
xx

You will also get a 12 week scan I would think. They can't tell enough from 9/10 week scan. They do the Nuchal test etc at 12 weeks, but too early before then.x

Congratulations! So glad all is well and you have an active little one!

Thanks everyone, wish we could have them every week, it's fab seeing that little heart beating :)

aw, so pleased for you mishi, lovely picture - knew you would be relieved xxx

aw, so pleased for you mishi, lovely picture - knew you would be relieved xxx

Thanks hon, when is your 12 week scan? We seem to only be a day apart on our tickers, mine is 7th Feb.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back