Last week to go!!!!

Mike

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Basicly just wanted to see how everyone is feeling in last few weeks in there pregnancy.

Ellie is now just under a week until due date which is on saturday.
We have a MW appointmemnt on thursday which they are going to set a date for her to get induced if lil A still aint here by then. (bloody better be, lol)

over the last few weeks she has had pain after pain after pain, and now that is only a few dasy left theres nothing happening. hes still kicking and causing a storm in there but very reluctant to come and meet his parents that love him so much already.

We have tried absoloutly everything to get things moving but nothing.
knowing my luck i just know he is going to be late. my family is always late. lol.

it seems to be a totoal emotional rollercoster this week. total uturn from what i have normally been. normally i would be jumping up out of bed with any little twinge ellie has but now it seems its getting annoying. im now trying that good old tip my nan always used to say (god rest her sweet soul) forget about it and it will happen. its like lighting up while your waiting for a bus then straight away before you take a pull it arrives. lol.

im really stressed and worried about what to expect. think we are both thinking about the birth and as its our first we dont have a clue whta to expect. i think ellie is seceretly crapping herself but trying to stay strong for as long as possible and im just doing the same. i cant wait for all the life changng stuff to start but im in 2 halfs about it. of course i really want him here and really cant wait to hold my son in my arms, but so scared of being a dad. am i gonna be a good dad, is there going to be something wrong with him, will something happen.

basicly we are both emotional wrecks this weeks and cant wait until its all over tbh.

so how is everyone else feeling during thier last couple of weeks before birth??

Good luck everyone, not long now!!!!

Hi Mike :)

I'm getting a bit more anxious about the birth too, I haven't really had any signs yet, although I'm a couple of weeks behind Ellie. You're both going to do great and baby will be here before you know it!

Good luck to you both :)

x

my dh started to not believe i was going to go into proper labour on our d.s i had that many false starts on him
please dont be scared it is a magical experience and you will be in good hands :)
i'm not worried about labour as i pretty much know what to expect seeing as though she is my 5th, just remember when she is in labour she might like 1 thing 1 minute and hate it the next like having her back rubbed ect so if she snaps at you take it with a pinch of salt us women can turn evil whilst in labour haha

Hi Mike, what a lovely post! Hopefully Baba will decide to make an appearance very soon. All this waiting about would drive you crazy but all good things come to those who wait. I like your Gran's take on things. Best of luck!

Hi mike! Always love reading your posts they're always so heartwarming.
At the very most your little man will be here in 3 weeks!! It'll all be fine, you obviously care so much about him already so you'll be a brilliant daddy don't worry about that. We all have these worries so close to the due fate, it's natural, don't worry. Just take each day as it comes and before you know it you'll be holding that precious little boy of yours in your arms. Best of luck to both of you and I hope you share the birth story and some piccies with us!!

Hi mike!
Just wanna wish you and Ellie the best of luck!
Won't be long and your have your gorgeous little man x x

Hiya-I had loads of twinges and false starts (even tho this was my 4th!) then like ellie I had nothin in the week I was due and ended up been 9 days late...it seemed such a long time between due date and birth date but what's 9 days after carryin him for 9 months? I gave up hope of going into labour naturally after an unsuccessful sweep then next day it happened :) good luck to both u and ellie xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back