info needed! cant answer this one myself!!!

daniph1

Reaction score
Ok ladies, lost my baby on 12th (passed) although boots dies 6 days before. Passed most on 12 then some on 13th. I bled moderatly until .onday after. Now I have cycles of 26 days, but on sat night, sun, mon and today I have been having very slight brown pink tinged cm when wiping. Few marks in me knickers once. I have no cramps for af, but I also don't have sore boobies or anything?? Any ideas?? Xx much love xx

I haven't experienced a miscarriage but i'm under the impression that the bleed afterwards can linger, it doesn't have to come out all at once.

A m/c is a bit of a shock to your body and it can take a while for it to adjust.

I think it's perfectly reasonable to assume that the bleeding now is either just left over from the m/c or is a light period due to your hormones being wonky still.

It doesn't mean you're not pregnant, but i don't think the bleeding a sign of pregnancy.

I hope you're alright Daniph :hug:

After my M/C is May I bled for 6 weeks then it stopped for just over 2 weeks and then stated again :shock: (all in I bled for nearly 3 months!)

It really is hard to say hun. For me it did take until Mid August for my cycle to regulate [so that was 3.5 months from M/C to having a "normal" period]
We are all different though and that is what makes it hard to give a definative answer.

With my chemical pregnancy my cycle was fine but the M/C totally messed me up!

Sorry I don't have anything more contructive to add, if any any doubt maybe ring your GP or the EPU?

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Thanks for ur relies ladies, louiseb, to be fair you always say what I am thinking! I know in relality I know I'm not pg, I know with my lo and my recent mc my boobs were incredably sore!!!! They r not although a little tender as I keep sqeezing them to check if they r saw!! Hehe! if my cycle is norm ill be due on on monday, if not I may have just had it, although it was ridiculasly light and pink! Oh who knows our bodies!!!!! Louise, I am o n the up! Thankl u for asking! How r u, been following ur thread in lttc. - am on month 11 now, although - did have bfp in cycle 8! Might be joining u guys soon!!! Carnat22 so sorry about all that has happened to u this year, u r sooooo strong! Xxx

Hi sugar. Just popping by to see how your getting on. Hope your doing ok. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back