Concerned... and need help.

Reaction score
My partner and I have been ttc for the last 12 months or so... actually I think this is the 13th month now. My cycle is 28-29 days, so far nothing.

I am on day 21 today but yesterday I passed some brown discharge, and today nothing until just now when I passed some clear jelly with small brown bits in. I also have a pain in my left side and a bad back ache (feels a little bit like period cramps... kind of) I am never early.. never. Late if anything.
I'm worried about what this is, any ideas?

Sorry I am new here, And going crazy.

It could be implantation bleeding hun. Which means you could well be pg.

All you can really do is wait until AF is due and then test.

Good luck, everythings crossed for you! :D

I agree, the fertilised egg could be implanting :D

Good luck, and welcome to the forum :)

Thank you for your help so far, this too has crossed my mind, I'm just so worried now, 13 months and it feels like it will never happen. This is my last hope before going back to the doctors. Fingers, toes, ears and legs crossed!

i dont know what this means i too have had some brown discharge :think: but i have just put it down to af on her way as i have had af cramp also and have been a moody pig :?

*shrugs*
I have no idea, I never get brown discharge before AF is here anyway, which makes me even more suss. Im trying not to get my hopes up... you know

its horrible waiting, when is the earliest you can test?
If it is the egg implanting will it be another 2 weeks b4 you can test?
or will it be sooner?
sorry if this seems a silly question but im not that clued up on ttc

I'm due on the 25th I think so next weekend.
I will wait until the monday to test though I think.
I have been up to 30 day cycles before but never early. You'd think a year after ttc I'd be clued up to wouldn't you :p

Still getting small amounts of brown or coloured discharge, day three now. I really hope the witch isn't coming.... it's to early to test isn't it? This is how crazy I am :oops:

i think its too early to test but it sounds like implantation bleeding hun! am sure once the egg has implanted is when you will get a positive result so just try and wait it out, i hope its a BFp for u chick :hug: :hug:

I've been spotting brown discharge since CD20. I do usually spot a bit 3/4 days b4 AF but it gradually gets more until she comes. This time it's gone from dark brown sticky stuff :oops: to light brown watery-almost as if it's just my pee thats coloured LOL. I don't need a pad though and seem to lose some in the morning after waking then nothing for the rest of the day now.

Hope it's IB for us both. but not holding out much hope for me, just think it'll never be me LOL. I'm testing Wednesday if AF doesn't show.

Good luck hun :hug:

Thanks I hope so too.

Brown discharge has now gone, but stitch is still here :s

I am preying for myself this month lol. :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member