Induction day tomorrow!! Eeep!!

TundraOwl

Reaction score
Well guys tomorrows D-day! Can't wait but really nervous too! Hoping it all goes ok, been getting alot of pressure low down today and some really strong BH so I'm hoping this bodes well.
Just want to say thanks to you guys for all the support over the last 9 months, you've been great, don't think I could have coped quite as well without you all.

Taking the iPad with us tomorrow so I'll try and keep you updated as much as possible.

I've also got ForestLas and Princess81's mobile numbers but not sure who will be best to keep you updated?

Thanks again guys and I'll keep you posted!
Loves and hugs to all!
xx

Best of luck TO. Sounds like your bodies ready for this. I hope everything goes smoothly and you're holding your LO in no time.

good luck hun hope all goes smoothly and quickly for you x

Good luck and fx for you x keep us as updated as possible x can't wait to hear all about it and see georgous little pictures of your LO x

Good Luck hope it all goes smoothly XX

Best of luck!!!!!
Am sure everything will go great x:)

all the best hun, hope it runs smothly and il be watching for updates! xxx

Oh honey that's so exciting....really hope all goes well for u tomorrow. Tomorrow could be a normal day for me or I could be meeting LO too...please text me tomorrow when u can't update as I'm here 4 u unless I am pushing my baby out ;-) good luck!!

Good luck and hope it all goes well for you xxxxxx

Thanks ForestLas80! Will text you if I can't update, or will get hubby to text you :D thanks! x

Oooh just realised! If madam arrives tomorrow her date of birth will be 13/12/11!! heehee easy to remember!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back