Good Luck G3M For Induction! HUGE UPDATE PG 6!!!! :D

GEM!!!!!!! Oh yay!!!!!! I'm so proud of you :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: You must be over joyed!!! Can't wait to hear all about it. This is such a big deal for me I can't tell you. I just remember us being in chart stalkers and thinking it would never be our turn and here we are you with a baby and me 5 months pregnant. It seems like a dream come true. I am unbelievably happy for you, that you can hold your baby in your arms. You really deserve it and are going to make an amazing Mum!!!

Becs

Now come 'ere :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

He is lovely, I cant belive he was an early baby either :shock:
Well done to all of you :D

Congrats Gem...what a little stunner....and the baby's cute too!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Morning all, cor 3 hours sleep sucks lol. Off to hospital in a bit so will update you when I get back but everythings ok AFAIK. Thank you all for your kind words and support it really does mean a lot. No doubt Gemma will write a 1000 word essay as soon as she gets the chance :lol:

Here's another pic taken in the neonatal unit :wink:

1792.jpg

stretch said:
Morning all, cor 3 hours sleep sucks lol. Off to hospital in a bit so will update you when I get back but everythings ok AFAIK. Thank you all for your kind words and support it really does mean a lot. No doubt Gemma will write a 1000 word essay as soon as she gets the chance :lol:

Here's another pic taken in the neonatal unit :wink:

1792.jpg

im sure there will be plenty more 3 hour sleeps! lol

congrats again :D

OMG!! He is gorgeous!! Such a good weight too! Congratulations!! :D :D :hug: :hug:

Aw Congrats Gem and Bri you must be so proud, what a little stunner you got there. He's truly georgous and such a good weight for being so early.

Well done :hug:

Congratulations and well done :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug:

He is absolutely gorgeous and what a fabulous weight :D

Aww he is gorgeous
Well done Gem, get used to the 3 hr sleeps Bri :lol:

He's lovely! Congrats Gem and Bri, I can't believe what a good size he is! :dance: :cheer: :cheer:

Woo hoo congratulations Gemma & Brian on the birth of your gorgeous son :D :cheer: :cheer:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

He is gorgeous..no need to worry anymore :D

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

:cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug:
I'm so glad it all went ok for you, he is adorable and such a lovely weight for an early baby!
I bet you're shattered though!!!

awwww xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back