Doctors tomorrow morning UPDATED

emmie

Reaction score
Well my appointment to check my heart out is tomorrow morning i am hoping that their is nothing wrong and that it is just panic attacks appointment is 9.50 so will keep you all updated. Wish me luck xx

Good luck hun!! And hey at least they are checking for you! I have funny flip things going on with my heart and they have increased while pregnant as well as very very strong palpatations and rapid HB and they do nothing for me lol! I keep worrying Im going to have a heart attack!! :shock: Bit extreme lol but would have liked them to just check for me lol!

Thanks for you support ladies,

well doctor took my blood pressure and listened to my heart which he said sounds normal. The palpitations could be the baby laying on a nerve or beacause your fluid level is up 40% when your pregnant it could just be my heart trying to cope with the extra fluid.

Either way he has signed me off for my last week at work which i thought he would anyway so i can just chill out now and not have to worry hopefully that will help.

Lea i would make an appointment and get them to check your heart out as thats how i felt like i was going to have a heart attack but dont last very long, think i worried a bit more as i am a bigger girl anyway i was thinking the worst.

Glad all was ok for you! And now you can sit back and relax till baby comes! :D

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I am so glad everything is fine. Just relax now... your LO will be here very soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

cheers girlies, i feel alot better knowing that my heart sounds good and that i'm not about to croak it :D

Im glad everything went well! :hug: :hug: Yeh maybe I should make an app. to see the doc and just ask her to do something?! I think the fear of it being something worse makes it worse kwim? hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back