Update from Tattybear85

soulem

Reaction score
Texted her last night as hadn't seen her on here for awhile and she says her internet is down. She spent yesterday pm in hospital as they couldn't find Zach's heartbeat, but all ok he is just lying low down on her cervix!

She gets her induction date on weds and as the babies are transverse still she is having to have a section, says she is going to beg for next weekend for the induction, the earliest they will do it!

She said she will keep me upto date on how things go and I will post on here!!

Thanks for letting us know :) Please let her know I'm/we are thinking of her when you next text. Glad to hear all is well with LO's :)

Good luck with everything Tattybear, glad everything is okay with your littlies! :hug: :hug:

Good to know whats happening, thanks for updating us.

Glad to hear that she and the twins are doing ok, I was only thinking yesterday that she's not been around for a while

Thank you for the update Em!

Hope Tattybear is OK - induction soon eh? That'll be her AND Urchin queue-jumping :cheer:

thanks for letting us know - wont be long til she is holding her little bundles :)

thanks em for keeping people updated on here just popped on at mums quickly and to post up my latest bump pic i may aswell put it in this thread too

this was taken today 36weeks

36weeksam.jpg

Wow thats a hardcore bump, maybe baby was hiding behind the other thinking, ooo too comfy in here :)

Good luck hon

xx

No wonder your fed up you look really uncomfortable.

Hope you get a date soon.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh my... I'd be begging for an induction too although Tia is going to love that picture... she is fascinated by twin pregnancies and she loves all your bump and ultrasound fotos :)

:wave:
hiya
glad all is ok hope you get your date soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back