Induction booked (WARNING RANT!!)

Glad that u have an earlier induction date honey....that's really good. Let's hope u dot need it xxxxx

Thanks chick. I hope that you don't need yours either, fingers crossed. Have you been trying the old wives tales to try and get things moving? Oh and have u had any more signs, u were having contractions the other day weren't u? xxx

so sorry ur being treated like this lets hope u get another opinion or baby comes on its own! fingers crossed for you xx

Oh my god I don't think I can do 3 times a day! Good grief that's a lot of sex!!! We'll see what the weekend brings but I can't see that will be happening-what will my OH think about that I wonder?!

3x a day? I can barely do once!!!

Haha do u know i don't mind, reckon i could do it more than that - not for enjoyment but purely for medicinal reasons, but my OH doesn't seem that keen at the mo as he is working lots (like tonight he's in until 10.30) and is knackered (plus i dont think i'm particularly sexy atm), i told him that he need spend no time making it pleasurable for me and to just get it over with and give me his sperm!!!! lol

Omg turkey baster?! that's an idea to make up the 3 times a day...desperate times call for desperate measures!!! Well see ;-)

I had 4 lots of gel with my first although they have a new thing now that stays in for 24 hrs so would save u having as many internals was only on the drip for half an hr. With Rhea only had the drip and waters broken birth story is on her somewhere for her. Do think I would have had gel first with her though but I got there !! Xxx

I've been told that swallowing the stuff is the most effective method - if you can face it and are desperate enough... Glad to hear they've brought your induction forward at least by a bit!

Thanks chick. I hope that you don't need yours either, fingers crossed. Have you been trying the old wives tales to try and get things moving? Oh and have u had any more signs, u were having contractions the other day weren't u? xxx

Nada! I mean how cruel is my body-a couple of contractions and then zip! I went on a brisk hours walk yesterday and still nothing! I've been dancing around the lounge doing some old ballet manoeuvres but nothings happened apart from baby now having hiccups!! it seems to be happy staying put!!

Nada! I mean how cruel is my body-a couple of contractions and then zip! I went on a brisk hours walk yesterday and still nothing! I've been dancing around the lounge doing some old ballet manoeuvres but nothings happened apart from baby now having hiccups!! it seems to be happy staying put!!

God how annoying! It's the stop starting that really does your head in isn't it! I've been dancing about as much as i can manage and doing a bit on the wii fit too but i'm not getting any signs either.

Oh sweetie, I feel so upset for you! :(
I was hoping your LO would arrive soon. There's still time for it to happen naturally though!
Keep dancing about and try to stay on your feet as much as you can :) I was forever dancing/swaying and stood at the sink cleaning an endless amount of dishes as well as doing the hoovering! I hope things start for you soon, I feel awful because we were due the same day but stay positive, soon you'll experience an absolute amazing moment, I honestly cannot describe how amazing it is to give birth. Make the most of it, and make the most of the last precious days you have with your bump, I miss mine so much. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back