Think im going to be here forever!!

steffy

Reaction score
Well just had my 40 week MW appt. Baby is 2/5th engaged but that is about as good as it gets. I am less than 1cm dialated and my Bishop Score was 3 which is apparently crap and been reading on it since i got home and only a score above 9 is likely to indicate labour will start without induction!!
So looks like me and baby are here for a while longer. My induction will be booked for next friday xx

I feel you!!! Got a sweep tomorrow... But have had no signs of labour etc so don't think my body is ready!! Xx

MASSIVE :hugs: to both of you and I hopeyou don;t have to go too much longer

xxxxxxx

Must be dreadful to play the waiting game, I hope time doesnt drag and that you LO's make an appearance soon xx

Oh no :-( I feel your pain, feels like nothing is ever going to happen!

Did you have a sweep? Did your mw just tell you your bishop score? If never heard of it til now, so just googled!

I'm booked in to be induced next Saturday if nothing happens. But another sweep booked this Friday first...

Oh no, I really am sending lots of hugs and labour wishes for you :) x

Oh no :-( I feel your pain, feels like nothing is ever going to happen!

Did you have a sweep? Did your mw just tell you your bishop score? If never heard of it til now, so just googled!

I'm booked in to be induced next Saturday if nothing happens. But another sweep booked this Friday first...

Mmmm, i wonder how reliable it is then if its not nationally used? I might not take much notice of it tbh, think ill just get more depressed!!
Yeh she just managed a sweep, it was painful but i tried not to let it show so that she would do it haha! Can't be any worse than childbirth can it! I see her again next tues pm for another sweep and then she will ring to book induction which she said is on the 12th day over which will be fri for me. I wonder if we get closer to induction dates, that we ought to have a back up bump buddy incase we are both in labour at the same time? xx

Oh you poor poor thing !! I hoope everything changes .. you never know !
Have my MW app tomorrow terrified theyll say the same i dont think they check if ur dialated or not though xx

Mmmm, i wonder how reliable it is then if its not nationally used? I might not take much notice of it tbh, think ill just get more depressed!!
Yeh she just managed a sweep, it was painful but i tried not to let it show so that she would do it haha! Can't be any worse than childbirth can it! I see her again next tues pm for another sweep and then she will ring to book induction which she said is on the 12th day over which will be fri for me. I wonder if we get closer to induction dates, that we ought to have a back up bump buddy incase we are both in labour at the same time? xx

Yes def don't let it get you down hun, things could kick off all of a sudden!

Have you had any symptoms since the sweep?

A back up buddy might be a good idea if we do both go to induction next week! Lets see what happens then advertise :)

I've had a few tightenings earlier on today but seem to have subsided now. I'm much more relaxed about it all today, I can't do anything to change it. Got the in-laws getting het up cos they go away early hours of next sunday morn and might not meet baby before they go! Like its my fault!! I didn't make them book a holiday 2 weeks after my due date - apparently they didnt realise they let you go about 2 weeks over!! I really do wonder about some people!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back