Had 3rd sweep yesterday

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Dee83, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Dee83

Dee83 Well-Known Member

and again it was unsuccessful as my cervix is still closed :( It really hurt this time as she was having a good go at getting her finger in there! She said my cervix was soft but still quite far back, basically it hadn't changed at all since the previous sweep 4days earlier. She did say that baby is that far into my pelvis now that he couldn't go any further down, which explains the bad pains i've been getting over the last few days.
    Got consultant appt on Thursday to discuss induction, really hope things start before then but i have a feeling they won't! xxx

2. Dollie

Dollie Well-Known Member

Aaww really sorry it didnt work, must be so frustrating! GL for thursday and i hope things start to get going for you soon x

3. pinkyprincess

pinkyprincess Well-Known Member

4. Lilelephant

Lilelephant Well-Known Member

Aw Hun :hug: baby must be really comfy xx

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

5. ForestLas80

ForestLas80 Well-Known Member

Oh Hun what a shame, so sorry to hear that. What is it with our babies all nicely tucked up and not wanton to come out....hope Thursday is successful for you Hun xxx

6. Dee83

Dee83 Well-Known Member

Thanks girls. It's so hard not knowing how things are going to pan out for us isn't it!! xxx