Consultant this afternoon... INDUCTION BOOKED!

happy-chick

Reaction score
Hi girls, im seeing the consultant at 1:30 to discuss my options & hopefully get booked in for induction... not sure when it will be or how soon they can do it but I'll be requesting to have it done asap so hopefully next couple of days.

Had lots of pains etc past few days so im hoping that my cervix is a little more favourable but we shall see...

Will update when I get home!

*UPDATE*

Didnt go aswell as I wanted it to....

Dr examined me she was really rough and pushed into tum really hard, felt like kicking her lol then she tried a sweep but cervix still unfavourable so cudnt do it. She went and got the doctor and he said that he wudnt induce me as my cervix is unfavourable and to come back in a weeks time to see what its like then.... I asked why I had been offered one the week before by a diff consultant & now he wouldnt do it but he said that he wouldnt do it until I was at least Term +10....

I stood up to walk out & broke down in tears, got into a right state! In the end he agreed to do it but said it was against his advice & there was a risk of it ending in csection but if I wanted to be induced then he couldnt stop me so me & hubby had a talk & we decided to go for the induction as nothing seems to happening on its own! I really could have done without all that, why last week were they so willing to do it then this week not grrrr

Anyways... Induction is booked for Thursday at 1:00pm :)

I feel like crap, hoping ive made the right decision. Heads all over the place, someone please tell me ive done the right thing....

good luck... i hope they tell u something u want to hear!

i can't believe how quick these 5 days have gone!

good luck Jo, will be thinking of you.

Hope they get you in asap, if you still have to wait till tomorrow or thursday, ask for another sweep, it can't hurt but just may make you go naturally.

I've not kept up to date with your progress for the past few weeks but I hope you get some good news and your little girl makes an appearance for you soon in as smooth and easy a way as possible. x

hope everything has gone well for you this afternoon hun, thinking of you :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back