Bleeding this morning

Your boss needs his head checked! As if you could be expected to concentrate on work at a time like this.
I have my fingers crossed for you, like others said - sometimes bleeding happens after placenta has fully formed. So as crazy as it sounds, try not to worry too much xx

Hope everything is ok with you and baby xx

Hey sweet try not to worry, I had bright red bleed the day after my first scan. Scared the life out of me but all was ok. Fingers crossed your little one is ok too. Thinking of you x

I had a bright red bleed about a week after my 12 week scan with Ben. Everything was fine, try to keep calm and think positively (hard i know) it could be a number of things. Hope you get seen for a scan soon x

Really hope all is ok hunny xxxxx

Thank you everyone for your kind comments.

The mw appt went ok, she heard pickles heartbeat and pickle moved a few times also, so that's positive.

The mw was worried about the clots so I have an emergency scan booked for Monday morning at 11.15am to check everything's ok and see where the blessing is coming from.

When I saw the clots I just assumed the worst, but it seems that there might be hope still.

My this weekend is going to be a long one.........
Xx

Honey fab that little pickle is still going strong in there, will be keeping everything crossed for you and hope its Monday before you know it.x

Great news that you heard the heartbeat and pickle was moving.
Weekends do tend to fly (it is always Monday morning!) so I hope this one goe ssuper fast for you. x

I bled really heavy on my first pregnancy, clots the size of golf balls! My daughter was fine although they never did find out what caused it...mind that was 18yrs ago!

The fact that MW heard heartbeat is a great possitive...everything will be fine I'm sure xxx

That's good news, hun. Just take it easy this weekend and try not to worry. Hopefully everything will be OK on Monday xxx

Keeping everything crossed for you honey. Good news about the heartbeat, so try not to worry too much :hugs:

You will be ok, just try and keep calm and have plenty of rest. Stock up on some good old classic films, and a bubbly bath will help pass the time :) x

So glad you got to hear Pickles heart beat. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and Prayers over the weekend and on monday xx

Great news that baby was sounding ok hun, shame they are making you wait til Monday but I'm sure LO is fine xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back